FAQ  Search  Memberlist  Usergroups  Profile  Log in to check your private messagesLog in   Register

Euphoria Released Forum Index
Page 1 of 1
   Euphoria Released Forum Index -> E-R Stories -> E-R most unlucky day EVER
Lunas Feelgood
PostPosted: Wed Apr 12, 2006 11:12 am  Reply with quote
The King of the 'verse!

Ok this story you are about to hear have to be the most weird day i have ever had in EVE..

Ok, It started out as a fine morning, birds was singing, Stars was shining bright in the world of EVE..

Then something happend, Escador lost his vagabond to a mean blastertron piloted by the well know killer Heikki...

I was about 5 jumps away so escador camed back and fitted his AC tempest,, I jumped into my blastertron and off we went..

We got told that heikki had help by a pilot called tudez and he was flying a very mean Falcon loaded with jammers...

Ok we thought, we gonna bring out own Falcon with jammers and 3 20k disruptors piloted by our dear corp m8 kertog..

Off we went towards heikki and tudez location..

We sat up a trap, Escador jumped in with his tempest and warp to the gate where he was when he killed escadors vaga he wasnt there but he now heikki could see escador was in local in a tempest and back for revenge..

Escador warped back to our gate where me and kertog was holding on the other side..

Then Escador saw heikki was comming to the gate using his scanner.. I jumped becuase we didnt knew if he warped to the gate while using instats but kertog stayed behind incase he jumped..

Finaly he arived right ontop at the gate in jump range.. Escador aggressed him to make him jump into our falcon and I waited.. Then heikki jumped, Kertog got him scrampled and jammed and i jumped in also however i was 30km from him abit fare for my mega with blasters..

But i approach him and started to open up fire against him he was going down.. Heikki wrote in local: This sucks and was almost sure he was going to die..

I was also preatty sure, I Sayd to myself this is revenge for killing escadors vaga... Then Escador jumped in and started to mwd to get another -2 on him becuase kertog was the only one with a scrampler on him..

But then something happend Heikki unleshed his tech 2 berserker drones and started to beat the crap out of kertog and kertog jammer offcourse had to fail just now when escador wasnt in scrampler range..

Kertog went boom Falcon down..

Heikie was now in struktur and warp out 2 km until esca had a scrample on him..

Lats just say Escador and i wasnt happy.. Very Very unlucky but also nicely done by heikki but staying calm..

Escador and I warped to a u-turn because now heikki´s buddy the falcon pilot tudez jumped in..

This was bad we had just lost our falcon and now we were 2 short range bs against 1 blastetron and a mean jamming falcon...

Ok fuck we were gonna try anyway since maybe the falcon will fail wiht his jammers and maybe then we could kill Heikki´s mega..

Escador and I gang warped right ontop of the gate and started to pwnn the mega,, Falcon warped in at 80km range but that was expected..

Escador got jammed, and heikki chosed to make escador primary, I wasnt jammed yet but it didnt take long now we were both jammed..

Escador was taking quite a beating so he jumped out I stayed and waited until i could jump..

I jump in and Escador and I warpe to a u-turn and called in reinforcement..

Cartiff responded but comming in a bb.. we told him to hold 1 jump out and wait...

at this point of time Heikki and his Falcon buddy was jumped into our sys and warped to a ss becuase local was filling up with other peeps..

Cartiff was still holding 1 jump out rdy in his bb..

Escador and I gang warped to the gate and thne waited until we could see his mega on scanner, we saw it at the other gate so we gang warped, But now the most unlucky thing happend,, you guys wont belive this shit... Embarassed Embarassed Embarassed

the npc frigs at the gate with 2 bs scrampled escador and started to take a pounding i was offourse alingning so i instat warp... Heikki could see this on his scanner so he warped his mega and his buddy in the falcon in and started to pwnn the shit out of escador Embarassed Embarassed Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad

I was still in watp to the other gate and cartiff was told asap to jump and jamm that mega and the npc frigs.. but jammers failed:(( Escador died and i was to late when i finaly arived back to the gate cartiff was also dead.. And i just got out..

Talk about bad fucking luck

So we lost 1 Falcon 1 bb 1 tempest Embarassed Embarassed

Heikki should have been dead when we had him trapped but skills and luck got us today..

But was very enjoyable to meet heikki and tudez.. Heikki you one lucky punk..

cartiff
PostPosted: Wed Apr 12, 2006 11:55 am  Reply with quote
God Himself

yea, my little bb got practically insta melted

Blahdi > how was i hostile?
heyjoe52 > you warped in on our gate without warning and didnt pay a toll
Blahdi > you didnt ask for a toll
heyjoe52 > fuck, forgot that part
Edenmain
PostPosted: Wed Apr 12, 2006 11:56 am  Reply with quote
Cov Ops Hunter

I'll tell eveyone like i told dellie.... Hiekki is best avoided at all costs and tudez is apparently his alt (the falcon pilot).

But yeah you should have had him on the jump in falcon's are cool ships though only as powerful as a scorp at jamming best off going with a rook to counter jam (note it is SCRAMBLE with a "B" not a "P") you cute little foreigner Smile
Skidd
PostPosted: Wed Apr 12, 2006 12:29 pm  Reply with quote
Carrier Pilot

Oh man, that was tough luck guys.
PostPosted: Wed Apr 12, 2006 1:40 pm  Reply with quote
Carrier Pilot

i had lachesis not falcon...
Kivers
PostPosted: Wed Apr 12, 2006 1:43 pm  Reply with quote
Titan Pilot

Tough luck guys Sad what goes around comes around though - our turn for some luck next time.

p.s. Managed to explain to D2 High Command it was just some of the corp noobs that lost ships on day 1 of membership Very Happy
Soros
PostPosted: Wed Apr 12, 2006 2:27 pm  Reply with quote

We <3 heikki we really do. not just the fact hes on our side
hes a really decent guy too Wink
JoKane
PostPosted: Wed Apr 12, 2006 2:58 pm  Reply with quote
Dreadnought Pilot

Nice story and I love ur spelling Very Happy