FAQ  Search  Memberlist  Usergroups  Profile  Log in to check your private messagesLog in   Register

Euphoria Released Forum Index
Page 1 of 1
   Euphoria Released Forum Index -> E-R Stories -> I'm not dead!
Droog812
PostPosted: Fri Apr 21, 2006 4:08 pm  Reply with quote
Titan Pilot

This all happened yesterday just a few hours after returning home from surgery (broke my finger Sad ) So I was pretty high on drugs (oxycodine and this other stuff to boost the effect).

There was gunsnroses and 2 other guys in j7a ratting. I was mostly afk copying bms but I decided to see if I could pop one of them quickly. I undocked and didnt see anything on scanner and I knew I needed to go eat/take some more pills so I docked and went to eat. After eating some toast (which took a lot longer than it should have due to not really being able ot use my hand. So I come down 20 minutes later to find my mega with out 20% armor, undocked, and gunsnroses shooting it. Luckily I was in docking range so I quickly docked up. I was very thankful for the 15k armor + passive tank I had fitted.

Also last night, on my alt I decided to get some practice cracking deep safe spots. I go into a system and scan for BS, t2 frigs/cruisers, bc, and most other juicy ships. I was a bit dissapointed that I only found 2 cruisers. After doing some scanning I found a bb and caracal. I first went after the bb. After a bit of trial and error (for some odd reason I couldnt get it to work for awhile) I finally found it and returned a few hours later with a shuttle. After boarding it I found it had, dread cloacking device, 75 deep scan probes, 2x named heavy launchers, full rack of best named multi-spec ew, and some other t1 stuff. Twisted Evil
PostPosted: Fri Apr 21, 2006 4:55 pm  Reply with quote
Dreadnought Pilot

Droog812 wrote:
After boarding it I found it had, dread cloacking device, 75 deep scan probes, 2x named heavy launchers, full rack of best named multi-spec ew, and some other t1 stuff. Twisted Evil

Hehe
PostPosted: Fri Apr 21, 2006 6:40 pm  Reply with quote

Droog812 wrote:

I undocked and didnt see anything on scanner and I knew I needed to go eat/take some more pills so I docked and went to eat.

So I come down 20 minutes later to find my mega with out 20% armor, undocked, and gunsnroses shooting it.

Question
Droog812
PostPosted: Fri Apr 21, 2006 7:48 pm  Reply with quote
Titan Pilot

i thought i docked, but i was high as a kite Laughing