FAQ  Search  Memberlist  Usergroups  Profile  Log in to check your private messagesLog in   Register

Euphoria Released Forum Index
Page 1 of 1
   Euphoria Released Forum Index -> E-R Stories -> Voodoo People Whodoo People
Kivers
PostPosted: Wed Apr 26, 2006 1:40 pm  Reply with quote
Titan Pilot

Having finally had the chance to log on after an extended Easter Eve break I decide to sate the blood lust by taking my Npcer hunting Curse to place a....errrr Curse on Providence.

VOOODOOOOOOO!!!

Initially things aren't looking particulary promising as I was hoping to find a plethora of turret based ratters (to exact my tracking disruptor vengeance on) but only locate 2 NPCing Ravens in the first 2 systems both of whom have stabilisers fitted, as seems to be the norm for the ship type these days Crying or Very sad

Anyways I plough on for a few systems with no joy whatsoever with the only exciting find being a True Sansha battle cruiser. Thinking if you can't beat em join em, I warp into the belt and proceed to kill those ebil Sanshas. Half way through the spawn an Absolution command ship warps in at 200km, name of Tobiron, so I start to align in case he comes in for me. However it seems Providence is friendlier than it used to be as this appears in local:

Tobiron > kivers you need a hand?

Replying with a no thanks I'm fine, thanks for asking Razz he warps out and leaves me to the loot.
Nice I think, as I salvage a True Sansha PDU from the wreckage of the slaughter, at least this trip hasn't been a complete write off.

Just before giving up the ghost entirely I decide to check one last system only to find the above "friendly" Absolution and an Apoc merrilly ratting away.

I quickly pin down the Apoc and, screaming "MAGIC PEOPLLLLLLEEE!!!" all the way on the warp in, I drop into a belt where the Apoc is just in the process of dispatching the last of some Sanshas.

I land 30km out but thank God for the MWD as I speed into range for the scramble. As my nos, neut one two gets going on the Poc he launches his Hammerhead 2's at me which (apart from the fact I hate trying to lock drones on the overview - someone tell me how to take my drones off and leave theirs on? Confused *edit - genius that I am have since figured this one out Cool Razz ) last all of 30 seconds as my tech 2 Valks tear through them.

At this point he seems a little worried:

TheRev > could use a spot of help please tobi:)

as he asks for backup from the Absolution, might have something to with the fact he has no cap and only his heavy missiles and recently deceased drones have managed to place a hit on me?

As the Poc hits 25% armour the Absolution turns up and reads me my rights:

Tobiron > Kivers, back down now

I prefer the switching of my 2 tracking disruptors on to him rather than the back down option as the Apoc enters structure and eventually pops. I then realise it's taken a full 4 and half minutes for my drones to take the Poc and his drones down but decide - what the hell? - how long for an Absolution?

I switch the disruptor over as I plough into a 500m orbit. Pretty soon his cap is gone but he remains fairly confident that downtime will arrive before I manage to kill him Laughing :

Tobiron > just stay there for now Kivers

I duly ablige as his armour slowing ticks ever downwards until he is about to enter structure at which point he has thankfully left it too late to:

(notify) Tobiron has initiated self-destruct of their Absolution, it will explode in 120 seconds.

Honestly anything to deprive someone of a hard earned kill mail Razz

Unfortunately for him 120 seconds is never going to be enough as my drones finish the job as the command ship goes pop in a satisfying explosion. He dies in a respectable time of 6 minutes flat Laughing Probably had something to do with the fact that he had 2 tech 2 energised adaptive nanos fitted, so probably had a resistance of 90% or so to my explosive drones Shocked

However, he doesn't seem overly happy about it:

Tobiron > you won't leave here alive mate

Prolly not I reply but gf.

As it happens we were both wrong as the 2 cans yield some nice True Sansha and tech 2 loot (2 cap charger 2's from the Poc, a True Sansha scrambler and a bunch of tech 2 guns being the highlights) and I make it back to my book marked route and the freedom of free trade in Agil \o/

Who said PvP doesn't pay - http://er.eve-killboard.net/?a=kill_related&kll_id=108684

WHO-DO-WHAT-YOU-DON'T-DARE-TO-PEOPLE Twisted Evil

Last edited by Kivers on Fri Apr 28, 2006 12:28 am; edited 4 times in total
Droog812
PostPosted: Wed Apr 26, 2006 2:49 pm  Reply with quote
Titan Pilot

lol, very nice m8
PostPosted: Wed Apr 26, 2006 2:51 pm  Reply with quote
Forum Spammer

LOL you lucky git, great job.
Ocularis
PostPosted: Wed Apr 26, 2006 2:55 pm  Reply with quote

I saw your kill... very nice job.

Looks like your Curse setup is slightly different to mine... would be interesting to see what you run (evemail me) Smile
Christopher Multsanti
PostPosted: Wed Apr 26, 2006 3:11 pm  Reply with quote
Cartiff's alt

fucking nice job m8.

Dianabolic wrote:
FC's from what we know:
Lunas Feelgood
Cartiff (Christopher Multsani (sp) is his alt)
Escador
Skidd
PostPosted: Wed Apr 26, 2006 7:15 pm  Reply with quote
Carrier Pilot

Great job kivers!
PostPosted: Sun Apr 30, 2006 2:40 pm  Reply with quote
The King of the 'verse!

Lol great story m8