FAQ  Search  Memberlist  Usergroups  Profile  Log in to check your private messagesLog in   Register

Euphoria Released Forum Index
Page 1 of 1
   Euphoria Released Forum Index -> E-R Stories -> Pure Fun - "Doing a Leeroy"
Ocularis
PostPosted: Tue Apr 25, 2006 9:33 pm  Reply with quote

Ive only been with the corp a couple of weeks, but ive been having the best fun ever since playing Eve.

Ive been flying in gangs with you, listening to you on Vent or TS and i hear you swaring at each other, which it bloody funny as hell. Today i was a scout with no instas, but the way i play the game is i undock and expect to die... that way if i live its a bonus.

Earlier in the night i had said about doing a leeroy and going on a rampage and shoot anything i see... sooo....

While scouting i saw a gang of about 6 hostile frigs, when i tried to engage them at the gate they jumped off and carried on their way. I finally warped into optimal of one of them at the Taisy gate in M-0.

So, i decide to engage and within a matter of seconds his mates warp in... someone said something like " do a Leeroy" on TS and with that a battlecry of "LEEEEEROY JEEENKKIIINNSSSS" was heard from me as i started to engage and kill the first target, while trying to lock the others. They then used jammers so i couldnt target and the next thing i know im on fire... a few seconds later and i go pop.

With a laugh on ts i warp away and the rest of our fleet jump in and gank the falcon that was there.

So... i lost another crusader... boo fucking hoo... you cant put a price on laughs like that! Laughing Laughing Well you can, about 15m for the ship including fittings... but in my book, well worth the laugh!

Hope to fly some more kick arse gangs with you very soon! Twisted Evil
Shaemell Buttleson
PostPosted: Wed Apr 26, 2006 12:47 am  Reply with quote
God Himself

Lokks like your fitting in just fine! Cool

Cmdr Sp0ck
PostPosted: Wed Apr 26, 2006 8:04 pm  Reply with quote
The King of the 'verse!

I just gave the order for the fleet to carge M-O gate. I didn't have much of an idea of how many hostiles were efectively in local (local was a bit full), but i was tired of being too cautious. Cool

First time i have lead a fleet in a long time.
PostPosted: Sun Apr 30, 2006 2:44 pm  Reply with quote
The King of the 'verse!

Ocularis wrote:
Ive only been with the corp a couple of weeks, but ive been having the best fun ever since playing Eve.

Ive been flying in gangs with you, listening to you on Vent or TS and i hear you swaring at each other, which it bloody funny as hell. Today i was a scout with no instas, but the way i play the game is i undock and expect to die... that way if i live its a bonus.

I was there and becuase you died we manege to kill those punks great work, and im very happy you are having fun..

Looks like the idea with E-R in the begining of making a corp where we just wants fun and shoot peeps still works and thats just awesome Very Happy Very Happy