FAQ  Search  Memberlist  Usergroups  Profile  Log in to check your private messagesLog in   Register

Euphoria Released Forum Index
Page 1 of 1
   Euphoria Released Forum Index -> E-R Stories -> T1 Domi of Doom
Christopher Multsanti
PostPosted: Mon Jun 12, 2006 5:01 pm  Reply with quote
Cartiff's alt

I am camping ROA's station in Vuorassi in my Stabber with around 5-6 hostiles in local, nothing has happened for about 20 mins with most hostiles docked inside the station. All of a sudden a Vexor and a Zealot undocks, I let the Vexor agro and dock to get my Domi which I have at the station, I undock but both hostiles dock, again I wait and see what happens. Vexor undocks again, I aggro, he docks.

Then A Zealot Moa and Scorp undock and it's on.... Zealot goes for me and is hitting hard i lock him up put my nos and guns on him, my drones fly after him without being told to (<3 my drones), I lock the moa and scorp and put two jammers on the scorp and get him jammed, at this point the scorp is jammed the moa is doing hardly any damage and the zealot is in half armour with no cap and is going down, I was quite happy to say the least, but I didn't notice the Vexor undock again, and things start to go rapidly down hill.

The Vexor jams me, and the Zealot warps out in what must have been about 10% armour, my armour is around 80%, my drones go after the scorp, now all 3 ships are on me and i am being jammed by the vexor and the scorp, then the scorp warps out after some punding from my drones and the vexor's jam fails, I go after the Vexor with nos and drones etc, I am about at half armour. My jamming on him fails on the vexor and he about half armour and also going down, the Zealot warps back in outside nos and scramble range starts to shoot me again. I get jammed by the vexor again and he warps off in low armour, at this pointi am about 20% armour with almost no cap, the moa and zealot are shooting me again and then the scorp warps back in again at range. With my armour slowly heading towards structure I decide its time to get the hell out of dodge, amazingly the moa dosent have me scrambled and I warp, they gang chase me for a while but i manage to get to a ss and breathe a sigh of relief.

I didn't kill anything. Sad

Dianabolic wrote:
FC's from what we know:
Lunas Feelgood
Cartiff (Christopher Multsani (sp) is his alt)
Escador
Alphamarine
PostPosted: Mon Jun 12, 2006 11:01 pm  Reply with quote
God Himself

U suck Smile
Kivers
PostPosted: Mon Jun 12, 2006 11:11 pm  Reply with quote
Titan Pilot

Some things never change Rolling Eyes
Gazmus
PostPosted: Tue Jun 13, 2006 9:14 am  Reply with quote
Titan Pilot

Kivers wrote:

tbh he normally would die. just like last night he died cause cart was slow to warp us out. We had 1 geddon 3 ravens and a scorp we lost chris's domi to around 20+ hostiles. Cart decides WE R GOING IN!! so we warp in at 80km to the gate, we have tacklers flying from every direction, bs beaming us, pilgrims uncloakin 5km from us, with vent going crazy with the sounds of "GET THAT FUCKIN PILGRIM JAMMED, HE IS SCRAMBLING ME" and "FUCKIN GET THAT CEPTOR OFF ME" somehow we win the engagement with no losses and hold the gate. Very Happy

We then leave the gate to a u-turn, they get more numbers and are alligned to the e-o gate about 30km+ off it, so we deciede we will go back up through p3en way. So we insta past them jump out like wooot, everyone's screen loads to see 5 or so bs and support with an interdictor on the other side DOH!

So we end up killing their scorp on that side but cant warp out and with the bubble and support slowly get picked away but was such a good laugh.

Then after gettin podded losing my implants im in jita and notice my raven wasnt insured doh!
FFGR
PostPosted: Tue Jun 13, 2006 10:55 am  Reply with quote
Carrier Pilot

rofl

Nami made my heart go *bump*
お金 = 神 (God = Money)
Morgina
PostPosted: Tue Jun 13, 2006 11:31 am  Reply with quote
God Himself

Christopher Multsanti wrote:
IZealot goes for me and is hitting hard i lock him up put my nos and guns on him, my drones fly after him without being told to (<3 my drones)

Yep, it's a nice feature that they engage targets that your're using your modules on Smile Makes drone-micro-management a lot easier ... if only the little bastards would return to dronebay Razz

Anyhoot, sounds like you're having some (hard) fun Smile
Kivers
PostPosted: Tue Jun 13, 2006 11:50 am  Reply with quote
Titan Pilot

Yup sounds like you are having fun alright Very Happy
Termy
PostPosted: Tue Jun 20, 2006 1:48 pm  Reply with quote

Gazmus wrote:
Kivers wrote:

tbh he normally would die. just like last night he died cause cart was slow to warp us out. We had 1 geddon 3 ravens and a scorp we lost chris's domi to around 20+ hostiles. Cart decides WE R GOING IN!! so we warp in at 80km to the gate, we have tacklers flying from every direction, bs beaming us, pilgrims uncloakin 5km from us, with vent going crazy with the sounds of "GET THAT FUCKIN PILGRIM JAMMED, HE IS SCRAMBLING ME" and "FUCKIN GET THAT CEPTOR OFF ME" somehow we win the engagement with no losses and hold the gate. Very Happy

We then leave the gate to a u-turn, they get more numbers and are alligned to the e-o gate about 30km+ off it, so we deciede we will go back up through p3en way. So we insta past them jump out like wooot, everyone's screen loads to see 5 or so bs and support with an interdictor on the other side DOH!

So we end up killing their scorp on that side but cant warp out and with the bubble and support slowly get picked away but was such a good laugh.

Then after gettin podded losing my implants im in jita and notice my raven wasnt insured doh!

haha, i think i have that vent convo recorded Twisted Evil
oodin
PostPosted: Fri Sep 08, 2006 5:24 am  Reply with quote
Dreadnought Pilot

Quote:

Laughing priceless
oodin
PostPosted: Fri Sep 08, 2006 5:26 am  Reply with quote
Dreadnought Pilot

wtf? why is my qoute so strange looking? stinking computer skills required Evil or Very Mad
oodin
PostPosted: Fri Sep 08, 2006 5:26 am  Reply with quote
Dreadnought Pilot

and one more thing.whats with my title Shocked
Fenris Wolf
PostPosted: Fri Sep 08, 2006 5:40 am  Reply with quote
Titan Pilot

its [.quote] quoted text [./quote] without the .

newbie Smile

...and then we drak sometmore adn i enbded up being hitted on buy some 16yrar olds, and then i pasde out, asdnthe nwa;,kled hjom,r... - Cartiff
Droog812
PostPosted: Fri Sep 08, 2006 5:50 am  Reply with quote
Titan Pilot

fixed.

oh and edit button 4tw Confused

*edit please remove this interlopers powers*
PostPosted: Fri Sep 08, 2006 3:22 pm  Reply with quote
Dreadnought Pilot

wtf??? droog is a haxor or wtf they call it.he can even edit my messages. Laughing
Kivers
PostPosted: Fri Sep 08, 2006 4:26 pm  Reply with quote
Titan Pilot

oodin wrote:
wtf??? droog is a haxor or wtf they call it.he can even edit my messages. Laughing

Fixed - see above Razz