FAQ  Search  Memberlist  Usergroups  Profile  Log in to check your private messagesLog in   Register

Euphoria Released Forum Index
Page 4 of 5
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
   Euphoria Released Forum Index -> Public -> 17 shots
Dellie
PostPosted: Wed Jan 24, 2007 12:34 pm  Reply with quote
Site Owner

supaflytnt wrote:
Its a fucking tradgedy that you have to pay that cash back Dellie. Bastard had what was coming to him Evil or Very Mad

yea as i said.. law-system in the netherlands is insane..
i have to pay now.. and the guys that cut my chest up are free to walk...
still don't know who exactly did it.. i still don't even want to know..
but as soon as i find it out somehow.. i don't give a shit about the probation anymore.. i'd rather sit in jail then let him walk away unpunnished..
PostPosted: Wed Jan 24, 2007 12:43 pm  Reply with quote
Cov Ops Spy

U have some fucked up universities, in Romania there`s no such thing as a frat house or fraternities, the closest thing that can come close to that is staying in the uni dorms but that`s about it.No stupid initiations or shit like that, and if you`r not staying in the dorms you`re just attending classes and everyone just minds their own business.
By reading your post Dellie thoes guys have serious issues and you can`t call friends some guys that start beating on you just cus u don`t wanna drink whatever crap they come up with, fraternities my ass yer better off without em.
PostPosted: Wed Jan 24, 2007 12:50 pm  Reply with quote
Site Owner

Stulmar Eskanti wrote:
U have some fucked up universities, in Romania there`s no such thing as a frat house or fraternities, the closest thing that can come close to that is staying in the uni dorms but that`s about it.No stupid initiations or shit like that, and if you`r not staying in the dorms you`re just attending classes and everyone just minds their own business.
By reading your post Dellie thoes guys have serious issues and you can`t call friends some guys that start beating on you just cus u don`t wanna drink whatever crap they come up with, fraternities my ass yer better off without em.

i didnt call them friends did i? Smile
i'll be friends with bush before i start thinking about being friendly to them... tossers..
other part was... i wasnt even about joining a fraternity or something..
it was just to show they are on that uni longer then me..
PostPosted: Wed Jan 24, 2007 12:52 pm  Reply with quote
Cov Ops Hunter

Shocked at Dellie's story - sounds like you did all you could to avoid confrontation and those knobs that did that to you need to be held to account too. On the subject of initiations etc going wrong I'm reminded of a time in the late 80s where on one of my team's rugby tours a guy's pubic hair got set on fire by mistake Embarassed (not mine i may add!)
This actually made page 3 of 'The Sun' next to the 'stunna' under the headline ' Goodness Gracious Great Balls of Fire' (I shit you not!)
Have never been into the 'boy's-club' mentality ever since - I guess seeing someone running down a bus on fire can do that to a person!
PostPosted: Wed Jan 24, 2007 3:41 pm  Reply with quote
Carrier Pilot

I have not read all the replies, but...
an good advice is to drink like ½liter of cream before you drink the shots.
Just DONT drink any soda or like. because that will break the cream "bubble".

So when you are all done with the shot drinking go out and throw up. and you are set for some more beers and drinks Wink
PostPosted: Wed Jan 24, 2007 6:23 pm  Reply with quote
Cov Ops Hunter

And i thought the netherlands was a pretty chilled place! yeah dellie you did well i would have done the same though i would have prob found them all one by one with my mates.

If i was a millionaire id send you the cash and if i ever get to be a millionaire i still will, and then ill help you find the others!

Uni in England is way more chilled backno frats or shit? whatever they are get lots of sports teams doing crazy stuff but only to themselves everyone seemed to watch out for one another at my uni it rocked.
So'kar
PostPosted: Fri Jan 26, 2007 2:05 am  Reply with quote
Cov Ops Spy

Pretty fucked up story dellie...
I dont understand why their arn't frats in many european country,
Here in the US, frats/soros are very prominent in society. Some frats like skulls and bones (phi beta kappa) are very politically and economically powerful (Bush and Kerry were both in it) - i tried to join but you must be a 3rd / 4th year.

Many other large ones like Delta Tau Delta which boasts a quater of a million people. And ofcourse the freemasons which i think are a secret frat (not on my campus)

Basically its to gain connections for later in life. I mean, i now know many people from all of the UC campus's in california (10 campus's) and you never know when these connectiosn will come in handy Surprised

oh yeah many people have died during Fraternity/sorority initiations. Im not sure whats in store for me as iv only completed ritual 2 of 7, But during the last week, its named "Hell week" and it will suck badly. Im prolly gonna get wtfpwned all week.
Nay
PostPosted: Fri Jan 26, 2007 12:22 pm  Reply with quote
Cov Ops Hunter

tell them to go f*ck themselves would be my advice - do you want to be connected to these idiots?! Uni in the UK was a real cool experience for me (maybe all those hallucinogenics was a bad idea tho) none of this frat shit in sight - life ain't 'Animal House'!!
PostPosted: Fri Jan 26, 2007 2:07 pm  Reply with quote
God Himself

you did well ther dell, I'm not violent by nature by i refuse to accept anything like that against me, its only happened once before, and he learned him lesson very well.

TBH, I'd have smacked the little shit after the first "non mucking about punch"

Quick temper me, and i don't stop for awhile afterwards lol. steer clear.

Blahdi > how was i hostile?
heyjoe52 > you warped in on our gate without warning and didnt pay a toll
Blahdi > you didnt ask for a toll
heyjoe52 > fuck, forgot that part
Dellie
PostPosted: Fri Jan 26, 2007 2:14 pm  Reply with quote
Site Owner

cartiff wrote:
you did well ther dell, I'm not violent by nature by i refuse to accept anything like that against me, its only happened once before, and he learned him lesson very well.

TBH, I'd have smacked the little shit after the first "non mucking about punch"

Quick temper me, and i don't stop for awhile afterwards lol. steer clear.

aye im not a violent person at all... that was actually the only time i got into a fight.. twice in 24 hours...
first one they just went over my limit.. and as you could read.. my limit is pretty high.. second fight.. was just plain revenge.. made me a bit scared of myself tbh..
i didn't knew that i could do that to a person..
PostPosted: Sat Jan 27, 2007 12:15 am  Reply with quote
Cov Ops Spy

I got wtfpwned last night Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad
6 hrs overnight, from 1am to 7am of hardcore physical and mental hazing.
Doing 150 pushups on cement with knuckles... keeping a table above your head for 15 mins.. etc. I feel like shit right now and can barely move from all the pain.

They fucking do this the night before we visit UC Santa Barbara for a sorority exchange. (Santa barbara is #3 party school in US and known for its hot chicks)

But after that "work out" i dont think i will be able to socialize with anyone from probably one of the hottest sororities in california Sad Sad Sad
Uggs
PostPosted: Sat Jan 27, 2007 1:01 am  Reply with quote
Dreadnought Pilot

thats all, thats not too much, a table is easy. Try doing stuff like that with a log its much harder.
Kertog
PostPosted: Sat Jan 27, 2007 11:41 am  Reply with quote
Carrier Pilot

So'kar wrote:
I got wtfpwned last night Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad
6 hrs overnight, from 1am to 7am of hardcore physical and mental hazing.
Doing 150 pushups on cement with knuckles... keeping a table above your head for 15 mins.. etc. I feel like shit right now and can barely move from all the pain.

They fucking do this the night before we visit UC Santa Barbara for a sorority exchange. (Santa barbara is #3 party school in US and known for its hot chicks)

But after that "work out" i dont think i will be able to socialize with anyone from probably one of the hottest sororities in california Sad Sad Sad

To the person that'd asked me to do that to prove im worthy of joining them i'd said to go fuck off. Also i'd rather tell them to show if they're worthy of me joining them.
Shaemell Buttleson
PostPosted: Sat Jan 27, 2007 11:50 am  Reply with quote
God Himself

I have just read this, (not been keeping up with it) and have to say i'm pretty shocked.

Can't believe what they did to you Dellie and I think i'd be in jail again and they'd be in a pine box now.

Kertog
PostPosted: Mon Jan 29, 2007 7:38 pm  Reply with quote
Carrier Pilot

Sokar i just hope that you won't end up like some of the guys here...

http://e-mp3s.eu/dzienpo/index.html