FAQ  Search  Memberlist  Usergroups  Profile  Log in to check your private messagesLog in   Register

Euphoria Released Forum Index
Page 5 of 5
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5
   Euphoria Released Forum Index -> Public -> 17 shots
Gradinger
PostPosted: Mon Jan 29, 2007 7:41 pm  Reply with quote

wth is going on here Shocked Cool

first sokar and his fraternity thing.. haha omg i remember when i was about the get into one of those, although in fact in austria we havent got many of em i think - well got my senses back b4 i really did cuz in the end its crap Smile
you´re right, sokar, when you say its more like connections which could help ya one day but infact its like always - you socialize with whoever you choose too and as much as you maybe influence them they do influence you. i mean it´s all the talking and opinions and sometimes one just tends to agree without thinking about it and one step after the other one day you´re a moron like lotsa ppl are.
i dont say its all that bad and it has to change you completely but maybe u know what im up to...

WHATEVA - drinking weird amounts just for the sake of it can be awesome - i did bout 10shots in a row after that school thing was finished and our class was having a break in greece - and after the 10shots came 2 weeks of constant delirium - or maybe the other way round - awesome Smile

and dellie your story is just bad.. your revenge is understandable ofcourse and on the other hand the law-system cant allow you such revenge - id be more with ish there - but oh well sound all too easy - and whoever starts such shit can be lucky nobody´s dead - such stuff can get out of hands too easily - ruining lifes and such. well you always sounded like a reasonably weird guy Very Happy - hope you can keep your senses..

now i´ll go off to suicide some cruisers Twisted Evil Cool
good luck all ER out there!
Dellie
PostPosted: Mon Jan 29, 2007 8:13 pm  Reply with quote
Site Owner

Gradinger wrote:
well you always sounded like a reasonably weird guy Very Happy - hope you can keep your senses..

I'M NOT WEIRD!!!

/me runs around flapping his arms

WHAT DO YOU MEAN?!?!?!!

CoolEmbarassedCoolCoolCoolEmbarassedCoolCoolCoolCoolEmbarassedCoolCoolCoolCoolCoolEmbarassedEmbarassedEmbarassedEmbarassedCoolCoolEmbarassedEmbarassedEmbarassedEmbarassedCoolCool
CoolCoolEmbarassedCoolEmbarassedCoolCoolCoolCoolEmbarassedCoolEmbarassedCoolCoolCoolCoolEmbarassedCoolCoolEmbarassedEmbarassedCoolEmbarassedCoolCoolEmbarassedEmbarassedCool
CoolCoolCoolEmbarassedCoolCoolCoolCoolEmbarassedEmbarassedEmbarassedEmbarassedEmbarassedCoolCoolCoolEmbarassedEmbarassedEmbarassedEmbarassedCoolCoolEmbarassedEmbarassedEmbarassedEmbarassedCoolCool
CoolCoolCoolEmbarassedCoolCoolCoolEmbarassedCoolCoolCoolCoolCoolEmbarassedCoolCoolEmbarassedCoolCoolEmbarassedCoolCoolEmbarassedCoolCoolEmbarassedCoolCool
CoolCoolCoolEmbarassedCoolCoolEmbarassedCoolCoolCoolCoolCoolCoolCoolEmbarassedCoolEmbarassedCoolCoolCoolEmbarassedCoolEmbarassedCoolCoolCoolEmbarassedCool
PostPosted: Tue Jan 30, 2007 1:16 am  Reply with quote
Titan Pilot

lol
PostPosted: Tue Jan 30, 2007 8:58 am  Reply with quote
Ranis Whore

Dellie wrote:
Gradinger wrote:
well you always sounded like a reasonably weird guy Very Happy - hope you can keep your senses..

I'M NOT WEIRD!!!

/me runs around flapping his arms

WHAT DO YOU MEAN?!?!?!!

CoolEmbarassedCoolCoolCoolEmbarassedCoolCoolCoolCoolEmbarassedCoolCoolCoolCoolCoolEmbarassedEmbarassedEmbarassedEmbarassedCoolCoolEmbarassedEmbarassedEmbarassedEmbarassedCoolCool
CoolCoolEmbarassedCoolEmbarassedCoolCoolCoolCoolEmbarassedCoolEmbarassedCoolCoolCoolCoolEmbarassedCoolCoolEmbarassedEmbarassedCoolEmbarassedCoolCoolEmbarassedEmbarassedCool
CoolCoolCoolEmbarassedCoolCoolCoolCoolEmbarassedEmbarassedEmbarassedEmbarassedEmbarassedCoolCoolCoolEmbarassedEmbarassedEmbarassedEmbarassedCoolCoolEmbarassedEmbarassedEmbarassedEmbarassedCoolCool
CoolCoolCoolEmbarassedCoolCoolCoolEmbarassedCoolCoolCoolCoolCoolEmbarassedCoolCoolEmbarassedCoolCoolEmbarassedCoolCoolEmbarassedCoolCoolEmbarassedCoolCool
CoolCoolCoolEmbarassedCoolCoolEmbarassedCoolCoolCoolCoolCoolCoolCoolEmbarassedCoolEmbarassedCoolCoolCoolEmbarassedCoolEmbarassedCoolCoolCoolEmbarassedCool

DFP (dellie for prez) Laughing
PostPosted: Tue Jan 30, 2007 11:53 am  Reply with quote
The King of the 'verse!

i bet that would win a signature contest on eve-o anytime
PostPosted: Tue Jan 30, 2007 5:52 pm  Reply with quote
The King of the 'verse!

CoolEmbarassedEmbarassedEmbarassedCoolEmbarassedCoolCoolEmbarassedCoolEmbarassedEmbarassedEmbarassedCoolEmbarassedCoolEmbarassedCoolEmbarassedCoolCoolEmbarassed
CoolEmbarassedCoolCoolCoolEmbarassedCoolCoolEmbarassedCoolEmbarassedCoolCoolCoolEmbarassedEmbarassedCoolCoolEmbarassedCoolCoolEmbarassed
CoolEmbarassedEmbarassedCoolCoolEmbarassedCoolCoolEmbarassedCoolEmbarassedCoolCoolCoolEmbarassedCoolCoolCoolEmbarassedCoolCoolEmbarassed
CoolEmbarassedCoolCoolCoolEmbarassedCoolCoolEmbarassedCoolEmbarassedCoolCoolCoolEmbarassedEmbarassedCoolCoolEmbarassedCoolCoolEmbarassed
CoolEmbarassedCoolCoolCoolCoolEmbarassedEmbarassedCoolCoolEmbarassedEmbarassedEmbarassedCoolEmbarassedCoolEmbarassedCoolCoolEmbarassedEmbarassedCool
PostPosted: Tue Jan 30, 2007 10:37 pm  Reply with quote
Ranis Whore

Cool Embarassed Embarassed Embarassed Cool Cool Cool Cool Embarassed Embarassed Cool Cool Cool Embarassed Embarassed Embarassed Cool Cool Cool Embarassed Embarassed Embarassed Cool Cool Embarassed Cool Embarassed Embarassed Embarassed Cool
Cool Embarassed Cool Cool Embarassed Cool Cool Embarassed Cool Cool Embarassed Cool Cool Embarassed Cool Cool Embarassed Cool Cool Embarassed Cool Cool Embarassed Cool Cool Cool Cool Embarassed Cool Cool
Cool Embarassed Cool Cool Embarassed Cool Cool Embarassed Cool Cool Embarassed Cool Cool Embarassed Cool Cool Embarassed Cool Cool Embarassed Cool Cool Embarassed Cool Embarassed Cool Cool Embarassed Cool Cool
Cool Embarassed Embarassed Embarassed Cool Cool Cool Embarassed Cool Cool Embarassed Cool Cool Embarassed Embarassed Embarassed Cool Cool Cool Embarassed Embarassed Embarassed Cool Cool Embarassed Cool Cool Embarassed Cool Cool
Cool Embarassed Cool Cool Embarassed Cool Cool Embarassed Cool Cool Embarassed Cool Cool Embarassed Cool Cool Embarassed Cool Cool Embarassed Cool Cool Embarassed Cool Embarassed Cool Cool Embarassed Cool Cool
Cool Embarassed Embarassed Embarassed Cool Cool Cool Cool Embarassed Embarassed Cool Cool Cool Embarassed Embarassed Embarassed Cool Cool Cool Embarassed Embarassed Embarassed Cool Cool Embarassed Cool Cool Embarassed Cool Cool
PostPosted: Wed Jan 31, 2007 12:56 am  Reply with quote
The King of the 'verse!

Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing
PostPosted: Wed Jan 31, 2007 1:33 am  Reply with quote

Gradinger wrote:
wth is going on here Shocked Cool

first sokar and his fraternity thing.. haha omg i remember when i was about the get into one of those, although in fact in austria we havent got many of em i think - well got my senses back b4 i really did cuz in the end its crap Smile
you´re right, sokar, when you say its more like connections which could help ya one day but infact its like always - you socialize with whoever you choose too and as much as you maybe influence them they do influence you. i mean it´s all the talking and opinions and sometimes one just tends to agree without thinking about it and one step after the other one day you´re a moron like lotsa ppl are.
i dont say its all that bad and it has to change you completely but maybe u know what im up to...

WHATEVA - drinking weird amounts just for the sake of it can be awesome - i did bout 10shots in a row after that school thing was finished and our class was having a break in greece - and after the 10shots came 2 weeks of constant delirium - or maybe the other way round - awesome Smile

and dellie your story is just bad.. your revenge is understandable ofcourse and on the other hand the law-system cant allow you such revenge - id be more with ish there - but oh well sound all too easy - and whoever starts such shit can be lucky nobody´s dead - such stuff can get out of hands too easily - ruining lifes and such. well you always sounded like a reasonably weird guy Very Happy - hope you can keep your senses..

now i´ll go off to suicide some cruisers Twisted Evil Cool
good luck all ER out there!

fuckin hell this guy talks alot of sense. whatever he said /sighnd

p.s Dellie. Fuckin hell i agree with what u did. I have never ever had a fight exept this one time when i was with my m8's and some fuckin twat started on him for no reason, so i went up 2 him and said who the fuck are you to start on my friend, and he said "its none of ur business"......if u start on one of my friends its my business, so he ignored me and He proceeded to punch my friend in the face...I lost it and batterd this guy to the ground, i got a caution and £120 fine but it was sooo worth it.
Dahin
PostPosted: Thu Feb 01, 2007 10:14 pm  Reply with quote
Forum Spammer

So'kar wrote:
I got wtfpwned last night Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad
6 hrs overnight, from 1am to 7am of hardcore physical and mental hazing.
Doing 150 pushups on cement with knuckles... keeping a table above your head for 15 mins.. etc. I feel like shit right now and can barely move from all the pain.

They fucking do this the night before we visit UC Santa Barbara for a sorority exchange. (Santa barbara is #3 party school in US and known for its hot chicks)

But after that "work out" i dont think i will be able to socialize with anyone from probably one of the hottest sororities in california Sad Sad Sad

What the hell is wrong with you?

Frats look a lot like gayclubs. Friendships and the people you get to know for your later life are made by experiences and helping people in their time of need and sharing funky times. They are definitely NOT made by 20 naked men rubbing in a pile drinking just to prove they are "men".
One time does make you gay btw.
Mandrake
PostPosted: Fri Feb 02, 2007 12:31 am  Reply with quote
Cov Ops Hunter

17 shots in 45 minutes Rolling Eyes , some PT Rolling Eyes , and an afterparty at a sorority house Very Happy is a cakewalk.

Your work ethic and motivation determines your future. Everyone in the real world knows that the only way to be successful in life is by finding a niche market and starting your own business. Your college contacts will be worthless for your future unless you are an attorney or hold a public office.

If anything you should be joining the frat for just the parties and the stupid ass hotties who measure success by how many credit cards she has.

Congrats lightweight! Now that you will be partying all the time, 17 shots in 45 minutes will be nothing. Just remember to not party on an empty stomach.

(btw I am more successful than 99% of my college buddies. To them, the only thing that mattered was social statuses and parties. To me, the only thing that mattered was sculpting my future because I didn't have any trust funds.)
Uggs
PostPosted: Sat Feb 10, 2007 5:14 pm  Reply with quote
Dreadnought Pilot

yay ive finally got an outbreak girl siggy, muhahaha.
Morgina
PostPosted: Sat Feb 10, 2007 6:32 pm  Reply with quote
God Himself

Tbh, I am with Dahin on this one ... if you applied for a job in my company, telling me you're a fratboy, i'd have to think really hard before considering letting you in.

Shocking story Dellie ... My revenge would probably be .... more longterm ... like you read on our blog about Black Nebula Twisted Evil