FAQ  Search  Memberlist  Usergroups  Profile  Log in to check your private messagesLog in   Register

Euphoria Released Forum Index
Page 1 of 1
   Euphoria Released Forum Index -> E-R Stories -> DWA's 4hours of pwn
cartiff
PostPosted: Sat Sep 29, 2007 10:22 am  Reply with quote
God Himself

Ok, so i wake up and come on vent, to hear "lets form up guys and rescue them!"

So I'm like, oh yea, log in cart, and ask on vent whats going on.

Turns out Your Choise and Morigu are camped in 6QBH, with duex ex campign them in.

All available DWA are formed up and we start to move towards the area.

We send in 2 ravens + falcon in first to get them interested and basically stir the pot, while the rest of the gang holds 1 jump out.

Our falcon watches the station and see's a small cruiser/bc gang warp towards our ravens on the U6- gate.

I say, "shae, align station, we're engaging anything that comes out of warp"
Next thing i see, is shae warping out to the station... FFS, i call my falcon back to the gate to cover me as the enemy arrive.

My ravens spitting hot death at the enemies, and its at this time that i ask 2 support from my gang to jump in, just enough to keep them interseted.
While we;re fighting in 6QBH on the U6- gate, another enemy gang jumps in from RPS and warps to the 6QBH gate in U6- and engages the rest of my gang on the otherside of my gate.
The order is simple. "Win that side of the gate!"

My side of the gateis going well, with shae eventually coming back from this AWOL trip and laying down some spanking in his raven too.
Its a slaughter, and it soon gets really funny as my side of the gate pushes enemies into my other gang, while my other gang pushes enemies into me.

Both sides of the gate are won, with zero losses.

We then decide to fly back to RV5 ro refit and then pay COVEN a visit.

We switch out of the ravens into a recon/hac gang and move towards W-Q.
We send a nath into W-Q and the first thing out of his mouth is "OOOHHHHHHH SHIT"

Lovely job.

Seems COVEN has setup 6 med bubbles on the gate and has a 20man gang on the otherside of the gate.

We only have 3falcons, 1azaru, 1astarte, 1dictor, 1vaga and an ishtar

They have 4ravens, 3myrmidons, 2ruptures, vaga, rapier, azaru, lachesis, 2dictors, 1phoon, and about 8 others that i can't remember.

We decide not to jump in, and alot of posturing starts as they start to sending in thier fleet in drips and drags while we try to bait them off the gate and set traps for them.

After about 20mins of repositioning and manouvering we manage to get hurricane seperated from the group, but their too fast to support him and we lose our astarte. With basically our entire dps of the gang gone, we cloak up and go afk, and have a discussion about conspiricy theories concerning the attacks on 9/11.

After about 30mins of chatting, we notice COVEN have wandered off, so we head into W-Q and start to engage targets of oppurtunity, we have sporadic fighting across multiple systems, which culminates in a pitched battle against a score of BS's on a gate, which we barely have the dps to break the tanks of, the fight invovles multiple bumping attempts and mad calls for jamming to allow our pilots to get out of harms away.

Dellie, meanwhile has been moaning on vent for hours about how he wants to use his carrier, so he jumps his carrier to the station in W-Q
and assigns fighters to our support giving us the much needed extra dps to kill the bs's we were about to engage.

They then pull back from the fight, and intercept their reinforcements in another pitches battle in W-Q where we down a sniper bs, and more enemies bs's which warp into save him.

Its at this point, a few straggling dwa peeps heading to reinforce us from RV5, informs us of a 20 man COVEN reinforcement fleet heading to W-Q at speed, we're then informed 5mins later of a 20 man Duex Ex gang also on route.

OH YES

Dues ex jumps in, and Lepracorns (COVEN mates), engagae them on the gate, while we head in to turn it into a 3way fight in the bubbles and across a 300k sphere of the gate trying to engage the snipers etc.

The fight continues to eb and flow and we pull out of the fight.

We watch them fight as COVEN joins the fight, turning it into a 3way we watch for another few mins, while we see whats going on, we then head back in and try to keep the 3 sides even by targetting them all Smile, it is now a 4way fight.

It all kicks off big style and there are wreaks everywhere, this is when we lost a falcon, we called a warpin onto a DWA guy who had a point on an enemy ship, but as we did this, COVEN warped to him to help him, so it turned into a sub 40k fight which lets say, falcons do not enjoy.

We lost 1 ship and back out.

I now notice dellie informing me that he's under attack at the station, from roughly 20 bs/support and is taking fire but ok, we continue to assault the gate.
The enemy then undock a carrier + phoenix, and starts to punish dellie.

The call goes out for dread pilots, and DWA in RV5 form up and russ in W-Q jump clones back to RV5 and jumps in a moros.

We then pop a cyno at the station and jump 3 dreads into the station and engage the enemy capitals, while our main fleet warps in and targets the enemy support.

The enemy hit the panic button and flee's the carrier docks and a tense moment starts as we all watch the enemy dreads shield (phoenix) drop and we eat into his armor.

DAMN, he docks in 20% armor.

W-Q is pasified, so we cyno our caps out, loot all the wreaks and fly home.

We get back to RV5 then a shout is issued that a 12ish Duex ex machina fleet is trying to get home to 6QBG, so we rush to intercept.

I think its the remains of the earlier 20man fleet which was mainly t1 cruisers.
I go in my raven, rest are in fast support.

When we arrive in ssytem and they Safespot, we then find out their in 8bs + support, bugger lol, we decide to probe them and engage anyway, we pull out of system then jump back in and warp to their safe.

They attempt to run but we catch 3 of them with a bubble to their whole gang comes back to save the 3 that we caught.

It all kicks off and luckily I'm 40k ish off the enemines in my raven and their all close range fitted, woohoo.

Nath runs in 5% armor in his celestis and we laugh at him, what a nob.

We manage to hold down and kill 5bs + 2support, maybe more, got to check killboard, lots of smack in local from both sides then we fly home and have a well deserved rest.

What a night

DWA 4TW

Blahdi > how was i hostile?
heyjoe52 > you warped in on our gate without warning and didnt pay a toll
Blahdi > you didnt ask for a toll
heyjoe52 > fuck, forgot that part

Last edited by cartiff on Sat Sep 29, 2007 10:29 am; edited 1 time in total
Nathrezim
PostPosted: Sat Sep 29, 2007 10:26 am  Reply with quote
God Himself

I didnt run lol you nub ! i was there all the time ! Everything was under control Wink

im on all killmails

and my story powns yours rofl.. you beat me to posting by 2 mins though, nutter

and omg, russ didnt clonejump to rv5.. i did you nutter lol.. i was using the corp moros meh Razz and ti wasnt 6 med bubbles, it was 6 large ones..

dude, you suck at story telling Razz Razz Razz

Yaevep
PostPosted: Sat Sep 29, 2007 1:15 pm  Reply with quote
Forum Spammer

Nice, makes me miss eve.
PostPosted: Sat Sep 29, 2007 4:02 pm  Reply with quote
Ranis Whore

FRAPS or it didn't happen Razz

oh .. and what yaevep said Wink
PostPosted: Sat Sep 29, 2007 6:17 pm  Reply with quote
Mothership Pilot

Damn, nice one guys. It almost made me miss EvE as well, and the "almost" is because i got uni exams and driving lessons (and the Baldur's Gate bundle collection Laughing )

Anyway, it's the first time in months that i've been tempted to give it a go again. Been thinking about it for a while, but it's not going to happen before November.
PostPosted: Sat Sep 29, 2007 10:51 pm  Reply with quote
God Himself

I bet after that fight, that Coven will be even more reluctant to fight us, now that they've seen 3 dreads as well ...
dPet
PostPosted: Sun Sep 30, 2007 10:58 am  Reply with quote
Carrier Pilot

I'm glad I was'nt there.. does'nt sound like fun at all Shocked
PostPosted: Sun Sep 30, 2007 3:18 pm  Reply with quote
Carrier Pilot

AWESOME Very Happy
PostPosted: Sun Sep 30, 2007 10:23 pm  Reply with quote
Titan Pilot

Yaevep wrote:
Nice, makes me miss eve.

Me too, except then I remembered I would have been waiting a month for something like this, logged in approximately 30 seconds after it had happened, been annoyed, gone out solo, got ganked within 5 jumps Razz

One hell of a story though.
Shaemell Buttleson
PostPosted: Sun Sep 30, 2007 11:07 pm  Reply with quote
God Himself

I keep floating around now at this time of night trying to instigate this type of activity every night now.

Nothing has happened at all today.