FAQ  Search  Memberlist  Usergroups  Profile  Log in to check your private messagesLog in   Register

Euphoria Released Forum Index
Page 1 of 1
   Euphoria Released Forum Index -> E-R Stories -> DWA - Power of the Hyperion
Nathrezim
PostPosted: Fri Sep 14, 2007 3:40 am  Reply with quote
God Himself

I log in at 5:30am approx my time.. I just finished reading a fantasy novel and im like : I WANT SOMETHING TO KILL RAAAAAWR !!!

Im in Uemon, quickly check local... a 5-man-gang in local. All goons.. I undock.. they leave local from otosela gate.. I run behind them. I scan them

Hurricane, Drake, 2x Cerberuses and a Stilleto.

Game on baby!!!

I keep following them, trying to catch up. They finally reach Akkio and stand on the EOA gate.. I do a quick check on the map - No pilots in EOA.
Right.

Primary target : Hurricane. He stays abit and jumps after 3 volleys of my deadly Electrons as he enters deep armor and jumps out. Everyone else agresses me.

Primary : Cerberus. I start pownding him. His shield starts to crumble before the might of my Ogres and the Electrons. After 1 minute there is nothing left but a smoking wreck.

New target : Drake. I notice ive lost all my drones due to sentry fire. Damn.. My tank is holding like a bitch but im already almost halfway through my cap boosters. I stop running the cap injectors and approach the Drake. Start nailing him but he's rigged to fook i guess since my wreckings only took like 15% of his shield off.

I quickly switch tot he annoying stilleto thats webbing me, i get him in 30% armor before he gets out of my web range. At least im not webbed.

Switch to 2nd Cerberus. Oh man, hes tanked to fuck.
Hurricane is back in Akkio but orbiting me at 20 and doing fuckall damage.
My armor is below 75% and im at 20% cap. I re-initiate the cap injectors and engage the 2nd Armor Repairer aswell. I can almost hear the whining of the armor reps trying to catch up with the damage dealt.
100% armor again, but down to 2x cap boosters in each cap injector. And cargohold is empty. Great.

I switch to the drake again, thankfully he's spot on the gate. So, i'll take him out and jump out.
Start pounding the drake again. For some reason, his shields now are going down alot quicker and i notice that he's at like 75% shields.. I gotta stop smoking this shit cause obviously earlier when i thought that i had barely scratched him, i was actually dealing killing blows to him.

His shields quickly crumble and he pops...

I tank and use up my last 2x cap boosters waiting for aggro and jump in EOA at 26% armor (the last cycles of my repairers) and 94% structure Great. Only one in local, gate is empty. I'll hop safespots and log off in a bit.
A Cheetah de-cloaks as im aligning and scrambles me.

Fuck ! He's too far for my blasters and i got no drones left.
I build up some cap and when i got enough, i activate the mwd and rush towards the gate once more. local starts filling up. I notice the stilleto pilot has also jumped in and the hurri too. Hurri starts shooting. I smile and jump Wink

Cerberus is on the other side, thankfully he has no scrambler fitted and his puny damage isnt enough even combined with the sentries to batter my damaged ship even more.

I warp to the local station and dock, as local was filling up again right behind me

[02:27:09] Nathrezim > gf (this was when i was sure that i got out and jumped in EOA)
[02:29:03] EVE System > Channel changed to Akkio Local Channel
[02:29:31] Nathrezim > close (this is after i jumped back in akkio and warped towards the station)
[02:29:36] Nathrezim > gf guys ^ twice
[02:30:18] TheUnreal > nice tank btw
[02:30:22] Nathrezim > thanks
[02:30:31] Nathrezim > thanks for the fight, was awesome
[02:30:37] Manfred Maccx > gf
[02:30:48] Sargonius > gf
[02:30:50] Sargonius > nice tank
[02:30:51] NazDoom > man
[02:30:54] Nathrezim > ? Smile
[02:30:58] NazDoom > nice fight man
[02:31:05] Nathrezim > yea... i wish i had fraps Sad
[02:31:12] TheUnreal > can i get a revenge 1 vs 1?
[02:31:31] Nathrezim > well.. for that, i'll need to fully rep, get boosters + drones Wink
[02:31:34] Nathrezim > as im out of those Smile
[02:31:59] Nathrezim > dont bother camping me.. its 5:30am where i live.. and ill go sleep in a while
[02:32:06] TheUnreal > lol
[02:32:10] Manfred Maccx > Smile ciao man
[02:32:15] TheUnreal > im gonna get u back Smile)
[02:32:18] Nathrezim > Smile

http://shiny.euphoria-released.com/?a=kill_related&kll_id=37995

Add to the 2x Cerbs + Drake + Hurri + Stilleto the sentry guns and the fooking billboard aswell Smile

This ships' tank ROCKS !!!!

Needless to say i nearly wet myself when i finally docked Wink
Too bad noone was online to share my excitement.. Oh well... Damn.. I cant sleep now.. Adrenaline still pumping.

Morgina
PostPosted: Fri Sep 14, 2007 6:23 am  Reply with quote
God Himself

Heh, sounds like you're having loads of fun!
Joram
PostPosted: Fri Sep 14, 2007 9:54 am  Reply with quote
Cov Ops Hunter

Top story Smile

Howmany drones can you fit? That is if you put 5 oger 2's in does that fill the hold right up?

(yes I know i should know this shit)

http://www.pbase.com/calis
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website MSN Messenger
Dellie
PostPosted: Fri Sep 14, 2007 10:32 am  Reply with quote
Site Owner

Hyperion can only fir 4x heavy drones(100m³ bay only)
PostPosted: Fri Sep 14, 2007 2:03 pm  Reply with quote
Forum Spammer

nice reading m8 keep em comming Very Happy

cartiff wrote:
Lunas, stop being a drama queen and chill, get laid if you must, but remember, pat's dad needs to get to sleep early as he works for a living.
ScreamoonW
PostPosted: Thu Aug 12, 2010 7:44 pm  Reply with quote

.....Kaay

Thanks Colt, u damn psycho Call me, I want u to call me TODAY If Im not there leave a message today

James......hell be there in the plot soon. Ill post the rest later today hopefully blud

Where is everyone??
Shaemell Buttleson
PostPosted: Sat Aug 14, 2010 7:17 pm  Reply with quote
God Himself

WTF is this thread necro'd for?

Angmar01
PostPosted: Sun Aug 15, 2010 1:52 am  Reply with quote
Forum Spammer

shae i got a mach now i will soon come home:)

cartiff wrote:
Lunas, stop being a drama queen and chill, get laid if you must, but remember, pat's dad needs to get to sleep early as he works for a living.