FAQ  Search  Memberlist  Usergroups  Profile  Log in to check your private messagesLog in   Register

Euphoria Released Forum Index
Page 1 of 1
   Euphoria Released Forum Index -> E-R Stories -> DWA - Night of Pownage in Stain
Nathrezim
PostPosted: Sat Sep 29, 2007 10:24 am  Reply with quote
God Himself

Where to begin from... Hard to say.. I wasnt online since the beginning of the rampage but here goes.

Apparently, driven by the bloodlust in our veins, DWA set out for a night of pillaging, killing and shiny nice blue explosions.

The gang starts out from our base in the RV5 solarsystem (kudos to the Sanshas for buying us beers in the stations pub) and head out towards 6qbh. Typical me, i wake up like 3 minutes before the last ammo-shell is spent upon the unlucky caracass of a Caracal. According to the killboard statistics, our pilots had quite some fun in that system and the surrounding ones aswell, scoring Cruiser/Battleecruiser sized ships and a pair of Heavy Assault Cruisers and some other meager ships.
A good warmup for the upcoming slaughter.

I meet up with the gang but we quickly start going back towards RV5... I take my taranis in RLDS in search of enemies.. Nothing.. I venture towards o-fthe and stumble upon a saber and a myrmidon. I almost die due to my sleepiness and call in Fogy in his dictor to help take out the saber.. Berfore i know, the entire gang is 1j behind me, waiting for me to catch the saber Wink After some minutes, we manage to kill the myrmi.. Saber didnt fall for the trap.. Oh well..

A butterfly flies by me in the room and im forced to chase it and go afk in the game only to come back 2 hours later (as a victor i might add, i managed to capture the butterfly, but i was too fascinated by its colors and it eventually got away..) and notice that the guys were busy once more.. Pff, my luck.
I hear that they are occupied in w-q with multiple hostiles. Rush towards them in my taranis and enter system...

Mayhem ensues..

With us and COVEN/LEP in local, we have almost 30-ish people in local total.. Suddenly locals spikes up to 45-ish..
Deus-Ex have jumped in and are fighting COVEN/LEP at the gate.
Capitals undock at the station and Dellie craps his pants, since he's undocked in his thanatos with fighters assigned left and right.. He quickly recalls them and estimates the situation around him.
The capitals are hitting each other. Only a handful of carriers this time.

Meanwhile, Will Fireblade is performing lessons of finding and tackling random snipers around the gate and the gang keeps warping in, killing, warping out again or getting at a safe distance.
Chaos at the gate.
Six Large bubbles and 3 gangs fighting over the dominance of the gate. Its a free for all. Coven/LEP are mainly focused on Deus-Ex and vice versa, and we're taking potshots at either groups disabling both fleets at the same time with our ECM support (3 falcons). We get some attention drawn to us, but we're all fast and disengage and engage at our free will.

Ships are popping left and right. pods warping out, more ships warping in, Fighters are assigned from all sides. People on vent shouting for targets of opportunity, Cartiff trying to maintain clear comms and Zaentz babbling about his poker sessions (lol).

At an unexpected moment, local spikes once again.. Up to 50-ish this time. We're trying to see whats going on at the gate. Apparently some other ''faction'' decided to come by w-q. A random group of like 10 caracals and a couple of blackbirds make their entry. They neutral to everyone apparently and that gang quickly starts evaporating since everyone starts having popshots at the t1 cruiser gang that appeared.

4-way-fight commences.. lol...

Chaos is not enough to describe the situation.

Zaentz and DeGrand are at standby in RV5 in a Revelation and a Moros. Waiting for the time if the dreads will be needed to try and take out some capitals at the station. Dellie starts taking serious damage on his thanatos and realizes there's a phoenix outside the station in siege mode, battering his ass. No further notice is needed. I quickly dock up, clonejump to rv5 and get my hands on the corp Moros and undock.

The signal is given and we jump in on our apparently suicide cyno-pilot, YourChoice. His arazu melted within seconds, but we were already in, so scerw the Arazu! At htis point, outside the station we got around 12 people from COVEN/LEP, some of the random caracal dudes who miracoulasly survived the 6 large bubbles at the gate and regrouped, Dellie in his thanatos, a handful of Deus-Ex ships, 3 carriers and the sieged phoenix.
I call primary a carrier, but all the carriers are quickly to warp out/dock up. So, we start firing the sieged dread. Zaentz for some reason receives the love of the stations defences.. Apparently he shot the station, duh.
Dread is going down like a shitbag.. He enters armor.. His armor starts evaporating..

He docks at 15-20% armor. FOOKING HELL !

Oh well.. We didnt get the dread.. We call it a night more or less, wait for sieges to run out, jump the dreads back and gang comes back home. Noone was willing to fight again after our dreads appeared.. Pitty.. Lots of ''gf'' comments in local and lol-effect from the 4-way-fight.. Stain ftw !

http://shiny.euphoria-released.com/?a=kill_related&kll_id=38492

When everything looks like we're calling it a night, someone spotted another Anarchica gang in QM-.. we quickly form up.. Their gang is around 10 people in total, mostly consisting of close range battleships.. There is an invictus 8 man gang 1j out aswell. we get them to hold so we can sandwich that gang..
Apparently the baddies have intel on IXC and hop around some safespots and hide..

Cartiff calls us back and we all jump out and start leaving.. We got bored..

Suddenly Spouink starts yelling on vent.. He probed them down and warped in on them. We all re-approach gate.. We all jump in and start warping towards Spouink.. Some start aligning, some are just stadnding there... we drop out of warp, our dictor lands right in the middle of them.
Bubble up !
Half of them are caught in bubble, other half warp out.. We start killing and they start warping back in.. Utter rapage.. zero losses, 4x BS kills and some other random crap..
http://shiny.euphoria-released.com/?a=kill_related&kll_id=38518

RawR

That was the cherry of the cake...

Fun night in Stain.. Lots of pew-pew.. Many kills and in total we lost 2x Recons only and killed fuckloads throughout the night.

DWA FTW slags

Kivers
PostPosted: Sun Sep 30, 2007 10:25 pm  Reply with quote
Titan Pilot

Nice story too Nath, though factually inaccurate - I hear it was Russ that clone jumped so you remembered you doing that wrongly Razz
Nathrezim
PostPosted: Mon Oct 01, 2007 4:49 am  Reply with quote
God Himself

Kivers wrote:
Nice story too Nath, though factually inaccurate - I hear it was Russ that clone jumped so you remembered you doing that wrongly Razz

fuck off Razz It was ma uber Nathwezim !1

ScreamoonW
PostPosted: Sun Aug 15, 2010 4:14 am  Reply with quote

sounds like a great hens night Draculas is the best comedy restarant i have ever been to they are so funny on our train ride down we got scared and screamed also hehehe
Northrop
PostPosted: Sun Aug 15, 2010 9:48 am  Reply with quote
The King of the 'verse!

who are you?
PostPosted: Sun Aug 15, 2010 10:18 am  Reply with quote
God Himself

Northrop wrote:
who are you?
http://www.google.co.uk/search?hl=en&q=ScreamoonW

He seems to be someone who like to post on forums.

[15:52:49] Christopher Multsanti > where do cruel intentions live these days?
[15:52:58] Evil Edna > in failville
[15:53:13] Christopher Multsanti > is that low sec?
Morgina
PostPosted: Sun Aug 15, 2010 11:15 am  Reply with quote
God Himself

knifee wrote:
Northrop wrote:
who are you?

Do you want him blocked?
knifee
PostPosted: Sun Aug 15, 2010 1:01 pm  Reply with quote
God Himself

Morgina wrote:
knifee wrote:
Northrop wrote:
who are you?

Do you want him blocked?
yer

[15:52:49] Christopher Multsanti > where do cruel intentions live these days?
[15:52:58] Evil Edna > in failville
[15:53:13] Christopher Multsanti > is that low sec?
Dellie
PostPosted: Sun Aug 15, 2010 2:54 pm  Reply with quote
Site Owner

*poof*
PostPosted: Sun Aug 15, 2010 6:57 pm  Reply with quote
BS Pilot

Mmmm magic

"Driving a fast Saab is like coming out of the closit.. People will be surprised, but youre still gay....."
Northrop
PostPosted: Mon Aug 16, 2010 12:19 am  Reply with quote
The King of the 'verse!

Laughing