FAQ  Search  Memberlist  Usergroups  Profile  Log in to check your private messagesLog in   Register

Euphoria Released Forum Index
Page 1 of 1
   Euphoria Released Forum Index -> E-R Stories -> The amazing covert Sp0ck
Cmdr Sp0ck
PostPosted: Tue Apr 18, 2006 12:38 am  Reply with quote
The King of the 'verse!

This happened way back 1 year or so ago in the beginning of E-R. Most of you weren't in E-R, we still had Uggs, heyjoe, Elephant, Gordon, and ofc Cart was still CEO master and commander of E-R. Very Happy

ANYWAYS, at a certain point we were hanging out down south around the providence region. We would go in, kill, come back out, and so on. So, knowing there were Killer Clowns members moving around ( for those who dont know, that was Skillz's corp back then, a smacktard pirate), i get into my trusty Helios and decide to go and scout them out/look for them. AT the time i was the ONLY co-ops pilot in E-R, i was like Dahin is today.(Ok maybe a little bit worste). I jump into KBP, nothing. Move around in the surrounding systems when i decide to head back to KBP and lo and behold, they are in the system, probably camping the Dital gate, and hence, the choke into empire. So i dont warp in directly with fear of getting sucked in by a bubble or something since there were no planets near the gate nor did i have a safe spot near the gate to scan it. I warp to another gate 1st, then warp in at max range.
Upon coming out of warp, i find out it is a 10 BS fleet with 2 frigs. I start to relay info as people were getting their ships ready to come down and pick a fight, when all of a sudden my radar starts flashing yellow, then red, and i see my ship start to get heavily hit. I'm like "WTF how are they locking me i'm cloaked???". At that very time, my bro comes in and says, "WTF are you doing, you're NOT CLOAKED!" I try to warp out in vain, as my ship was readily dispatched by the 10x APOCs and Geddons that were at the gate.
This all happened some days after having found various targets in space for the E-R fleet to successfully destroy. Needless to say that TS was a riot when i told the guys...

Bad day for me and my ego. Embarassed Embarassed Embarassed
PostPosted: Wed Apr 19, 2006 9:16 am  Reply with quote
The King of the 'verse!

Lmao yea i remember that i think i had been in E-R for like 1 week hehe

nub