FAQ  Search  Memberlist  Usergroups  Profile  Log in to check your private messagesLog in   Register

Euphoria Released Forum Index
Page 1 of 1
   Euphoria Released Forum Index -> E-R Stories -> Dont loot in a cov op...
Dajjal
PostPosted: Thu Oct 19, 2006 9:44 am  Reply with quote
Cov Ops Hunter

There i was last night at a loose end in TDE when Knifee slaps me in IRC. Him and Alanin are ratting near BWF asking if i was going to join them.

Why not...? TDE is quiet and i am seriously strapped for cash especially after losing my T2 Geddon.

Off i warp to the 5F gate in my malediction on an insta and as i jump through i notice 3 Warrior 2 drones unclaimed at the gate.

Nice, says me - i'll just jump back through and liberate their electromechanical asses to my cargo hold.

I slow-boat back toward the gate to TDE waiting for the session change timer to go and jump back through.

No drones...

But my overview showed up a Smash guy and indeed there he was next to a jet-can in his Buzzard.

He obviously was cloaked at gate, saw me jump out and decided to get the drones for himself.

His Buzzard was sitting on top of the can so there was no way he could cloak again and he was only 14km from me.

Punched the scram, lasers and rockets and targetted his sorry butt. And with a little burst from the mwd i rammed into him in case he thought about running for the gate.

He died.

And his cov op cloak survived \o/.

Not the most challenging fight i've had but instead of a few ickle Warrior 2 drones i get a luvverly cov op cloak.

Now... do i sell it and replace the Geddon or do i buy a Pilgrim and use the mod against Smash in a twist of bitter irony....
knifee
PostPosted: Thu Oct 19, 2006 10:20 am  Reply with quote
God Himself

Dajjal wrote:

Now... do i sell it and replace the Geddon or do i buy a Pilgrim and use the mod against Smash in a twist of bitter irony....

Or 3rd option... give me the cloak? Razz

[15:52:49] Christopher Multsanti > where do cruel intentions live these days?
[15:52:58] Evil Edna > in failville
[15:53:13] Christopher Multsanti > is that low sec?