FAQ  Search  Memberlist  Usergroups  Profile  Log in to check your private messagesLog in   Register

Euphoria Released Forum Index
Page 2 of 5
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
   Euphoria Released Forum Index -> Public -> 17 shots
wild Ari
PostPosted: Fri Jan 19, 2007 12:01 pm  Reply with quote
Dreadnought Pilot

if you have the chance to choose the spirit youre drinking.
try a clear one (white tequila or preferrably vodka).
also helps a lot.
just dont rush into it and take your time.
17 shots in 4hrs is manageable. its 4 per hour.
eat as much as possible before and try to keep eating while youre drinking (peanuts etc.).

Fogy
PostPosted: Fri Jan 19, 2007 12:03 pm  Reply with quote
Titan Pilot

well.. if you drink allot, your tollerance goes up. so if you do a hard during the weekend, you should gett a bitt of an improvement on monday.. Razz
take sunday off, so you can partisipate in the classes on monday.. then your sett to go..
is there a timeframe you have to drink the 17 shotts in?
like, you got 15minuts or whatnot?

Eating high fiber food helps allot.. also drinking allot of water.
if you gett to like the 10th shott, and feel thats just more than what you can handle.. go to the toilett and put your fingers down your throat to womit.. then your almost back to start Razz might be abit of a cheat.. Cool

one thing you could try is to drink as much as you can... do 12 shotts in like 30seconds or whatnot.. then go puke it up! say you got to go take a pee as an excuse Smile
now you got 5 to go.. and you'll be ok Laughing

Cheers!
Fogy Twisted Evil

wtrlks fs isoignong on >????
then wai walkrtegd homer and tpposted tihd dhit, and npow i nkow know wnere we are m and wtf is goingo,.

Cruicky
PostPosted: Fri Jan 19, 2007 12:03 pm  Reply with quote

for the great response to this post you can tell that no one in E-R drinks much hehe............. Laughing Laughing Laughing
dPet
PostPosted: Fri Jan 19, 2007 12:31 pm  Reply with quote
Carrier Pilot

1. why the hell you need to drink 17 shots to get in ?

2. When I was in the army.. We had a "pninf'er skål" (Armored infantry toast).. We needed to sniff 1 spoon of alchohol up in the nose.. 1 spoon in each side.. that get you wasted.. and sometimes you bleed from the nose to.. Twisted Evil
PostPosted: Fri Jan 19, 2007 12:55 pm  Reply with quote
Cov Ops Hunter

well... as long as you don't drink shots Hayseed Dixie style you should be ok Wink

http://www.hayseed-dixie.com/mercantile.html

check the 2 bottom things for sale Wink

Besides think the E-R motto should be the same as hayseed's:

"We drink more before 9AM than most people do all day."
supaflytnt
PostPosted: Fri Jan 19, 2007 1:14 pm  Reply with quote
Titan Pilot

/me puts on Marley mode

I drink two shots in the morning
I drink two shots at night,
I drink two shots in the afternoon
and it makes me feel alright
I drink two shots in time of peace
and two in time of war
drink two shots before I drink two shots
and then I drink two more

yeah thats what i do, hey Wink

On a side note I believe it helps when drinking lots to hold a piece of bread under your chin….or is that chopping onions?? Oh well good luck anyway! Mr. Green
PostPosted: Fri Jan 19, 2007 1:15 pm  Reply with quote
God Himself

Piece of piss.

3 easy steps

1. Eat lots of bread (its absorbs the alcohol)
2. drink milk before (it lines your stomach, thus slows down the rate of alcohol absorbtion
3. Work your way upto it in the preceeding days.

With whisky, I've always found mixing it with vodka is good, smooth

Blahdi > how was i hostile?
heyjoe52 > you warped in on our gate without warning and didnt pay a toll
Blahdi > you didnt ask for a toll
heyjoe52 > fuck, forgot that part
Blackdog
PostPosted: Fri Jan 19, 2007 1:19 pm  Reply with quote
Mothership Pilot

Some good advice here. From my experience, you need some "stomach lubrication" ie oily food, but not to the point of overdoing it and throwing up because of it.

I can drink a couple of small spoonfulls of olive oil and it really helps, tried it a couple of times when i was younger.

Attitude and having a good feeling about it helps too, if i'm feeling down alchohol messes me up way more than when i'm in a party mood.

Most importantly, food and water. No soda or bubbly drinks at all, as kertog said it increases the alc consumption rate. Get a proper stuffing about 90 minutes before and if you can get some chicken soup half an hour before you go for it, soup helps before and after drinking as it creates a protective layer of oil and fat around the stomach walls.

It's not much to drink half a bottle in 4 hours in a normal fashion, but shots are harder i guess. Keep drinking LOTS of water in between, even if you go to the bathroom every 10 minutes or so. This will greatly ease the hangover and also help you expend alcohol when you go and have a leak, plus you won't get dehydrated. If you have an option, carry on munching throughout the whole deal, chips, peanuts etc.

The trick here is to keep your stomach protected through eating and expending alcohol by drinking water and running to the toilet at least once per half an hour.

Good luck and have fun with it Wink
PostPosted: Fri Jan 19, 2007 1:37 pm  Reply with quote
Miner

So'kar wrote:
Im trying to join this fraternity and as a ritual, i must be able to drink 17 shots.

Now im about 5'11, 150 pounds. There is no way in hell i can drink 17 shots in a few hrs. I was hoping for some tips to able too (my current tollerance is about 7 shots. Then im shit-faced. I need some advice on how to increase my tolerance or absorb more alcohol during 1 sitting.

Some poeple say to eat tons and tons of whole wheat others say theres a pill that helps decrease the alcohol absorbing rate. I was wondering what you guys think. Also, would i die if i drank 17 shots in 3-4 hrs?

I must do this. Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad

Hey dude. theres a very simple solution to ur problem. Eat some fat food (or some healthy oil thing, cant remember name in english). This will create a thin layer around ur stomach and prevent the alchohol entering ur blood too fast. Be carefull tho. Dont overdrink, its dangerous if the layer dissapears too fast ^^
Northrop
PostPosted: Fri Jan 19, 2007 1:51 pm  Reply with quote
The King of the 'verse!

Quote:
Also drinking glass or two of cooking oil before drinking helps

i bet anyone can drink more alc than oil Shocked

if we ever should do an e-r corp meeting in r/l, make sure we got a deal with a local spirits store Laughing
PostPosted: Fri Jan 19, 2007 5:05 pm  Reply with quote
Carrier Pilot

Trefnis wrote:
Last time I tried this I got myself 2 beers and 0.5 litre of Vodka in front of my monitor, it was not a smart idea but I was kinda bored.
It took me only 1h to get really drunk, 4h to vomit it all out and 2 days to fell good enough to look at food after that. Embarassed

As for advice... do it fast and then pray to stay alive.
As above drinking for long periods of time do help, when u get drunk in a night 0.0035% alc in blood will kill you (if i didnt messed with those zeroes), and if you are drunk for like few weeks you can still survive with 0.007!!% in your blood, it has been proven in poland Laughing

0.013 was top. he survived. on the other hand guy who drunk all the bottle of vodka at once... didn't Wink
Nay
PostPosted: Sat Jan 20, 2007 2:33 am  Reply with quote
Cov Ops Hunter

I'm guessing suggesting amphetamines and or/something stronger would be completely irresponsible at this juncture? Wink
PostPosted: Sat Jan 20, 2007 4:27 am  Reply with quote
God Himself

Nay wrote:
I'm guessing suggesting amphetamines and or/something stronger would be completely irresponsible at this juncture? Wink

Fuck it bosh some pills down your piehole you know it's the sensible thing to do!

Morgina
PostPosted: Sat Jan 20, 2007 2:35 pm  Reply with quote
God Himself

Well, 17 US (6-8 cl) sized shots in 4 hours will most likely leave you dead or machine assisted.

So, take care, and it was nice knowing you.
Edenmain
PostPosted: Sat Jan 20, 2007 3:19 pm  Reply with quote
Cov Ops Hunter

you have a certain ammount of time to do this? Coz if i had to do it (and i hate whiskey) i would cain them as fast as possible knowing that i would puke after about 6 or 7 now this is probably a good thing cept you have to come back and try caining the rest as fast as possible also most likely making you puke again.

Most people wouldnt probably give a shit if you did puke and most of it would prob be out of your system anyway so you wouldnt feel as pissed.

To drink them over time can be do too using the advice suggested eating lots and drinking plenty inbetween and afterwards making you piss more and diluting the alcohol in your blood i know my bro has cain 18 shots of sambuca in tailand when already shitfaced but i wouldnt recommend it at all.

Just make sure you have a mate too look after you if it goes tits up and your fucked coz you dont wanna be puking asleep on your back.

If it were me id cain it puke cain it again and keep puking. lovely eh?