FAQ  Search  Memberlist  Usergroups  Profile  Log in to check your private messagesLog in   Register

Euphoria Released Forum Index
Page 1 of 5
Goto page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
   Euphoria Released Forum Index -> Public -> 17 shots
So'kar
PostPosted: Thu Jan 18, 2007 11:49 pm  Reply with quote
Cov Ops Spy

Im trying to join this fraternity and as a ritual, i must be able to drink 17 shots.

Now im about 5'11, 150 pounds. There is no way in hell i can drink 17 shots in a few hrs. I was hoping for some tips to able too (my current tollerance is about 7 shots. Then im shit-faced. I need some advice on how to increase my tolerance or absorb more alcohol during 1 sitting.

Some poeple say to eat tons and tons of whole wheat others say theres a pill that helps decrease the alcohol absorbing rate. I was wondering what you guys think. Also, would i die if i drank 17 shots in 3-4 hrs?

I must do this. Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad
JoKane
PostPosted: Thu Jan 18, 2007 11:59 pm  Reply with quote
Dreadnought Pilot

Only tip I can give is to allready have alcohol in ur blood to increase the tolerance. If you do like 2 days of heavy drinking before the 17 shot night then you will down them with ease.

17 shots isnt that big deal. This remebers me of the clip in CKY 4 when Don vito downs 52 shots in a row. He pukes like a pig after it tho lol
PostPosted: Fri Jan 19, 2007 12:27 am  Reply with quote
God Himself

Drink no other alcohol at all but wash it down with plenty of water.

Will help any potential hangovers as well

Cruicky
PostPosted: Fri Jan 19, 2007 12:42 am  Reply with quote

i did 10 shots straight after one another on my 20th, was wankerd. but if u do that then just a few every hour will be all good. will be a messy night tho. especialy if ur drinking alcohol between the shots. btw can u choose what shots they are. coz some are alot easyer to drink than others.

ask if u can have apple sourz its only like 20%. i drank a whole bottle once before going on a night out. was fun...what i can remember. Aftershock is the worst imo, nasty stuff!
So'kar
PostPosted: Fri Jan 19, 2007 1:57 am  Reply with quote
Cov Ops Spy

We are doing Jack Daniels Sad
i also should mention that im only 19 and barely have any hardcore drinking expearince, i normally drink max 5 shots at any givin party. So this 17 is gonna be monstrous for me.

Also theres 5 people pledging so thats a total of 5x17 shots = 85 shots
If someone cant do their 17, others will have to pick up the slack, So i need to prepare for 20 shots

Tolerance night will be monday jan 22. I need a plan of preparation! (such as massive drinking over the weekend, but i still need to able to attend classes monday monrning)
Northrop
PostPosted: Fri Jan 19, 2007 2:59 am  Reply with quote
The King of the 'verse!

Quote:
i also should mention that im only 19 and barely have any hardcore drinking expearince

other countries, other habits...

how much is a shot? 2, 4 cl?
i can just count in bottles, sorry Laughing

i remember a night where i went to the cinema with friends, everyone brought his own drinks, so i took a bottle of jonny walker. somehow i managed to drink it during the movie, together with 1 liter of coca cola. at 11pm, i was totally wasted and on we went into a pub..
was a wonder i got home alive... where i drank a liter of milk, n next day no headache at all Laughing

anyways, ur gonna make it Wink

Last edited by Northrop on Fri Jan 19, 2007 7:36 am; edited 2 times in total
Dhalannil
PostPosted: Fri Jan 19, 2007 7:15 am  Reply with quote
Cruiser Pilot

JoKane wrote:
Only tip I can give is to allready have alcohol in ur blood to increase the tolerance. If you do like 2 days of heavy drinking before the 17 shot night then you will down them with ease.

17 shots isnt that big deal. This remebers me of the clip in CKY 4 when Don vito downs 52 shots in a row. He pukes like a pig after it tho lol

I don't want act like the "mature one" here but....

I work as an EMT and I can tell you that this will not work. I have no clue how much alcohol(in %) a "shot" is but if you want to do the math: when you hit 3 a machine will do the breathing for you Twisted Evil

On the other hand, I've been in college myself and some "drink all night" trick there was to go to the bathroom and stick 2 fingers down your throat, puke(so not all the alcohol is absorbed) and party on.....

One asperin and lotsa water before you go to sleep will ease your suffering Wink
PostPosted: Fri Jan 19, 2007 7:35 am  Reply with quote
Ranis Whore

So'kar wrote:
Im trying to join this fraternity and as a ritual, i must be able to drink 17 shots.

Confused
PostPosted: Fri Jan 19, 2007 9:55 am  Reply with quote
Cov Ops Hunter

Well yeh the two fingers in throat trick works... I seem to remember hehe.. but it seems you don't have that option?

Personally I'm used to the 2cl shots, but can down quite a few of those. The important trick is to have some coke or water or somethin to thin it down, when you're embarking on your voyage into the land of liver destruction Wink

Also make sure you've eaten well before you go. And best of all be well rested.

But most important.. get it down, get it over with and have fun hehehe

Remeber at the business school... we had some fun there... local bar sold iceshots.. 1 for a £.. 11 for £10... cheapasses as we were we ofc wanted most for our money, so we always ordered the 11 shots at a time...

Then we lined up the 11 shots, and started out from an end.. the first person to empty his 5 won the 6th. One evenin a mate and I spent around £80 on iceshots this way + beer on the side, only ending up with a nasty icecream headache.. hmm... but we had fun.

Don't be afraid of losin control and actin silly... that's what you're goin to do rest of your life anyway Razz
JoKane
PostPosted: Fri Jan 19, 2007 10:04 am  Reply with quote
Dreadnought Pilot

Dhalannil wrote:

I don't want act like the "mature one" here but....

I work as an EMT and I can tell you that this will not work. I have no clue how much alcohol(in %) a "shot" is but if you want to do the math: when you hit 3 a machine will do the breathing for you Twisted Evil

Well thats works for me at least. Like on the summer when you are out on a festival or something the more days in a row I drink, the more I can drink. After like 3 days I could prolly drink around twice the amount that I could the first day.

So'kar if you´re going to shot jack daniels then I would back out. What we call a shot around here is something that you have mixed with alochol to get some taste and isnt that strong, maybe around 20% alcohol.

When you drink pure alcohol in a shot glass its a snaps. 17 shots might be doable but drinking 17 snaps of wishkey when you dont have so much drinking expericne is a suicide. If you´re still going to do it then for the love of god drink something else then jack daniels. Wiskey is the highway to the hangover from hell.
PostPosted: Fri Jan 19, 2007 10:36 am  Reply with quote
Carrier Pilot

was tired reading it all... but first eat protein rich food before.eggs milk or something like that. 1st you gonna have something to vomit with! 2nd.. well alchol poisonig is caused by the fact that alcohol kills protein in your body... so first it will deal with the protein in your stomach...
Also drinking glass or two of cooking oil before drinking helps... but personaly id' vomit after drinking oil rather than drinking 17 shots... also... do not under no condiction drink anything like coke or sprite or any other liquid with gas in it. it increase alcohol absorbing rate.
im form poland so i know what im talking about ;p Also staying calm and steady helps... at least me... im never realy agresive or somethingwhile im drunk and i keep focus on my thougts... so far helped me all the time Wink gues that's more matter of personality thou...

to bad you're not going after vodka... goes like watter... at least with me ;p
Nay
PostPosted: Fri Jan 19, 2007 10:52 am  Reply with quote
Cov Ops Hunter

With JD guess it would depend on the size of the shot - if they're 20 cl shots thats 340 cl which is under half a bottle which should be ok - if they're 40 cl you're looking at getting on for a bottle which is going to cause you pain if you're not used to the stuff. Maybe get acquanited with Mr Daniels tonight and Saturday so Monday isn't such a shock to the system Wink
PostPosted: Fri Jan 19, 2007 10:57 am  Reply with quote
Cov Ops Spy

Last time I tried this I got myself 2 beers and 0.5 litre of Vodka in front of my monitor, it was not a smart idea but I was kinda bored.
It took me only 1h to get really drunk, 4h to vomit it all out and 2 days to fell good enough to look at food after that. Embarassed

As for advice... do it fast and then pray to stay alive.
As above drinking for long periods of time do help, when u get drunk in a night 0.0035% alc in blood will kill you (if i didnt messed with those zeroes), and if you are drunk for like few weeks you can still survive with 0.007!!% in your blood, it has been proven in poland Laughing
PostPosted: Fri Jan 19, 2007 11:52 am  Reply with quote

mmmmmm jack danials.
So'kar
PostPosted: Fri Jan 19, 2007 11:57 am  Reply with quote
Cov Ops Spy

Well im fucked
5 shots in 5 minutes and im pretty buzzed...12 to go. Im gonna continously drink hardcore this entire weekend, i just hope my liver doesnt fail after 3 days of binge drinking.
oh yeah whiskey is at 43% alcohol and its standard US shot glass size (whatever that is)