FAQ  Search  Memberlist  Usergroups  Profile  Log in to check your private messagesLog in   Register

Euphoria Released Forum Index
Page 1 of 1
   Euphoria Released Forum Index -> E-R Stories -> who said t1 cuiser suck?
ishquar tehsainte
PostPosted: Mon Mar 05, 2007 3:02 pm  Reply with quote
Ranis Whore

ok .. i'm now inbetween corps ... doing some carebearing (like: NPCing in outerring with my taranis, salvaging the odd t2 wreck in hi-sec left over from battles i've not seen and probing t2 drones in mission-runner systems Embarassed ) and sometimes even piracy.

last week i was bored - so i fitted a vexor (sic! the taranis-whore is now also flying bigger ships Razz ) in a way i thought "this will make a nice boom" .. well 1600mm plate, DC, explo-hardener and an adaptive nano ... some small ACs and a med NOS in the highs and a mixture of vespas, valks and hammerheads in my dronebay.

so i set AP to one of the blobs in lowsec around orvolle to bring them the pleasure of my vexor. jumping into oulley the first lowsec system. looking on scanner - some t1 cruiser and a vagabond on scanner. 10 people in local. 'lo and behold - i see suddenly a red skull in local appear - someone with a global criminal flag - yay! .. let the hunt begin.

well .. tbh - i wasn't really hunting the red skull guy .. more the vagabond. wanted to engage it just for the laughs. pinned him down at a planet with 3 belts. warp to planet - scan - he's in belt 2 ... warping in - he's not there anymore ... warping to next belt. w00t - there he is.

the red skull from local appears in my overview - it's the vagabond pilot .. hunting some NPC frigs. oh - the joy .. he's 4k away from me.

lock - web - scram. his armor is already dented at 90% or so .. his shields though fully recharged. doesn't really matter - i launch my drones and activate my hi-slots also on him. while i'm slowly chewing through his shields i'm already deep in armor - his ACs hurt ... even with a 1600mm plate and 65% explo and 50% kinetic resistances. suddenly i see - dammit .. he's running away from me - already on 8k .. "make the afterburner of d00m ready!!1!" ... so i'm running after him .. with a spectacular speed of 500m/s Laughing .. ok - he wasn't really faster, but you never know.

so his shields are going down .. i'm in 5% armor. his shields are down - i'm in structure. and *boom* ... a few seconds more and only the pod and a wreck are floating in space. w00t - vexor vs. vagabond 1:0 .. i scoop my drones and loot the wreck.

2007.03.02 15:05

Victim: Devil's Call
Alliance: Fallen Souls
Corp: Dark-Rising
Destroyed: Vagabond
System: Oulley
Security: 0.3

Involved parties:

Name: Ishquar Teh'Sainte (laid the final blow)
Security: -1.2
Alliance: NONE
Corp: Faaip De Oiad
Ship: Vexor
Weapon: Hammerhead II

Name: Gallente Sentry Gun / Federation Navy

Name: Serpentis Soldier / Serpentis Corporation

Destroyed items:

Gyrostabilizer II
Hobgoblin II, Qty: 5 (Drone Bay)
Hail M, Qty: 2467 (Cargo)
220mm Vulcan AutoCannon II
Flameburst Light Missile, Qty: 435 (Cargo)
Gyrostabilizer II
EMP M, Qty: 5926 (Cargo)
Strip Miner I (Cargo)
Warrior I (Cargo)
Barrage M, Qty: 41
Barrage M, Qty: 43
Barrage M, Qty: 41
Barrage M, Qty: 40

a few minutes later i'm reading local and the killmail. seems he wanted to be ransomed when he hit armor .. but then again - trying to ransom someone who might kill you while you think about the price you want to ask - well .. not that good idea. would be a nice amount of money ... but then again ... his ship wasn't that bad fitted - and better some safe 20mio instead of some uncertain 80mio.

reading the killmail and considering the loot that was left in the can it seems he killed a hauler a few minutes before i jumped into the system under the sentries. and was now waiting for his agression to go away while NPCing a bit.

well .. bad day for him Razz
PostPosted: Mon Mar 05, 2007 4:09 pm  Reply with quote
God Himself

LawL Very Happy

Shaemell Buttleson
PostPosted: Mon Mar 05, 2007 5:44 pm  Reply with quote
God Himself

Very nicely done Smile

Angmar01
PostPosted: Mon Mar 05, 2007 6:32 pm  Reply with quote
Forum Spammer

u are my hero Very Happy very nice done Very Happy

cartiff wrote:
Lunas, stop being a drama queen and chill, get laid if you must, but remember, pat's dad needs to get to sleep early as he works for a living.
Fogy
PostPosted: Mon Mar 05, 2007 9:12 pm  Reply with quote
Titan Pilot

Vexors are awsome!
My alt has good skills for a vexor, and iw found using 3 heavy t2 drones on it, to be realy efficient considering the isk you trow on it with t1 mods.

I like this killmail prety good:
2007.02.22 09:42

Victim: Bill Lumberg
Alliance: The Volition Cult
Corp: Ascendant Strategies Inc.
Destroyed: Rokh
System: N-RAEL
Security: 0.0

Involved parties:

Name: Margido (laid the final blow)
Security: 2.9
Alliance: None
Corp: Warspite Developments
Ship: Vexor
Weapon: Ogre II

Destroyed items:

425mm 'Scout' I Accelerator Cannon
425mm Railgun I, Qty: 2
Antimatter Charge L, Qty: 21
Siege Missile Launcher I, Qty: 3
F-S8 Relativistic Deflection Shield Induction
Power Diagnostic System I
Insulated Stabilizer Array
Inferno Torpedo, Qty: 502 (Cargo)
Juggernaut Torpedo, Qty: 502 (Cargo)
Bane Torpedo, Qty: 502 (Cargo)

I had about the same settup, but with small railguns insted of autocannons.

I also took on a crow, vexor and stabber at the same time in it, and killd them all in short time.. The drones cheewed through them so fast, it was insane.
ofc, when i jumped back to konora, i got ganked by the crow pilote in the dominix he went to gett for some revenge.
i challanged him to a 1on1 domi fight, and promptly killd him again.
giving me some nice t2 hardeners, and heavy diminishing nosferatus! Twisted Evil

Cheers!
Fogy Twisted Evil

wtrlks fs isoignong on >????
then wai walkrtegd homer and tpposted tihd dhit, and npow i nkow know wnere we are m and wtf is goingo,.

Kivers
PostPosted: Tue Mar 06, 2007 4:30 pm  Reply with quote
Titan Pilot

Vagabonds aren't up to much tbh - I hear a few indys can take em down np Very Happy