FAQ  Search  Memberlist  Usergroups  Profile  Log in to check your private messagesLog in   Register

Euphoria Released Forum Index
Post new topic    Reply to topic
Page 2 of 2
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Author Message
   Euphoria Released Forum Index -> Public -> Seriously what a joke
JoKane
PostPosted: Mon May 14, 2007 8:32 pm  Reply with quote
Carrier Pilot


Joined: 09 Jan 2006
Posts: 399

Interesting Fact: Denmark fucking sucks and they should tear down that fucking öresundsbridge asap. While there at it build a big wall around Skåne also and give it to Denamark.
_________________
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
dPet
PostPosted: Mon May 14, 2007 9:03 pm  Reply with quote
Carrier Pilot


Joined: 10 Apr 2006
Posts: 348
Location: Fucking Jutland, Denmark

JoKane wrote:
Interesting Fact: Denmark fucking sucks and they should tear down that fucking öresundsbridge asap. While there at it build a big wall around Skåne also and give it to Denamark.


Are you saying this because we have bigger cocks then you ?
_________________
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
silvitni
PostPosted: Mon May 14, 2007 11:03 pm  Reply with quote
Forum Spammer


Joined: 06 May 2005
Posts: 1006
Location: Faroe Islands

This actually reminded me asking one thing....

Can i get access to the e-r forums? Very Happy
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Dellie
PostPosted: Mon May 14, 2007 11:04 pm  Reply with quote
Site Owner


Joined: 18 Nov 2005
Posts: 55013
Location: Netherlands

silvitni wrote:
This actually reminded me asking one thing....

Can i get access to the e-r forums? Very Happy


done Smile
_________________
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
silvitni
PostPosted: Mon May 14, 2007 11:07 pm  Reply with quote
Forum Spammer


Joined: 06 May 2005
Posts: 1006
Location: Faroe Islands

Dellie wrote:
silvitni wrote:
This actually reminded me asking one thing....

Can i get access to the e-r forums? Very Happy


done Smile


Me loves Dellie big time Razz
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Alphamarine
PostPosted: Tue May 15, 2007 10:04 am  Reply with quote
God Himself


Joined: 08 May 2005
Posts: 3672
Location: Newcastle upon Tyne

Aye welcome back Silv, it's been too long
_________________
When the time comes ill be there!
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Shaemell Buttleson
PostPosted: Tue May 15, 2007 11:38 am  Reply with quote
God Himself


Joined: 05 Dec 2005
Posts: 2947

Yep about time, I'm going nuts being the only person on an island, the others just don't understand what it does to your sanity!
_________________




Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Morgina
PostPosted: Tue May 15, 2007 11:41 am  Reply with quote
God Himself


Joined: 13 Sep 2005
Posts: 2545
Location: Malmø, Sweden

Shaemell Buttleson wrote:
Yep about time, I'm going nuts being the only person on an island, the others just don't understand what it does to your sanity!


Actually, after knowing you for a couple of years, I am getting a very good picture Wink
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website MSN Messenger
Ecatherina W
PostPosted: Tue May 15, 2007 12:17 pm  Reply with quote
Guest





Morgina wrote:
Shaemell Buttleson wrote:
Yep about time, I'm going nuts being the only person on an island, the others just don't understand what it does to your sanity!


Actually, after knowing you for a couple of years, I am getting a very good picture Wink


Morg is a slow learner....

Wink
Kath & the alts
Back to top
RainbowTinks
PostPosted: Tue May 15, 2007 12:32 pm  Reply with quote
Tackler


Joined: 28 Sep 2005
Posts: 108
Location: Christchurch, New Zealand

I'm on the South Island now.. Rolling Eyes
_________________
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message MSN Messenger
Display posts from previous:   
All times are GMT + 1 Hour

View next topic
View previous topic
Page 2 of 2
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Euphoria Released Forum Index -> Public

Post new topic   Reply to topic


 
Jump to:  
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum





Site contact: dellie