FAQ  Search  Memberlist  Usergroups  Profile  Log in to check your private messagesLog in   Register

Euphoria Released Forum Index
Page 1 of 1
   Euphoria Released Forum Index -> E-R Stories -> When is the next story telling time?
Skidd
PostPosted: Thu Sep 06, 2007 8:45 am  Reply with quote
Carrier Pilot

Cmon guys, its getting old and dusty in here, when is the next story coming? I've been waiting since the last post in this thread, and I seriously need to read some AAR of some ganks and botched rescue operations on top some sexual orientations of several members of ex-ERs. Mad
PostPosted: Thu Sep 06, 2007 8:50 am  Reply with quote
Ranis Whore

Skidd wrote:
Cmon guys, its getting old and dusty in here, when is the next story coming? I've been waiting since the last post in this thread, and I seriously need to read some AAR of some ganks and botched rescue operations on top some sexual orientations of several members of ex-ERs. Mad

nub .. don't you have access to general? nathrezim told us today some of his sexual "escpades" Razz
PostPosted: Fri Sep 07, 2007 4:19 am  Reply with quote
Carrier Pilot

Yeah I read his recent escapade, but without any killing involve other than his own sperms, it's a bit boring on the Eve agenda. Sad
PostPosted: Fri Sep 07, 2007 9:12 am  Reply with quote
Forum Spammer

Triumvirate OWXT Fight - a Shiny Pilots perspective:

Previous night in UEJ: sit patiently camping the gate for 2 hours trying very hard to stay focused. enemy gang gets 1j out then fooks off some where. Sod this, log off.

Next day: log back on to more camping fun. wait 10 mins before getting pissed off and going back 12j to our station. Then I got distracted and spent several hours afk playing guitar (ooh shiny!). Come back to find out they had a 250man fleet battle Evil or Very Mad

supaflytnt
PostPosted: Fri Sep 07, 2007 9:45 am  Reply with quote
Titan Pilot

Shiny has had an awesome week.

We BBQ'd a shuttle in LX the other day but let the pod go because he told us a funny joke in local.

http://shiny.euphoria-released.com/?a=kill_detail&kll_id=37158

We also had a major POS incident last night which ended in complete victory as I managed to 'borrow' 1 Mills worth of cyno fuel from an offline tower. Ssa and GB then entered siege mode in an Ishtar and a Rapier? and pwned the control tower for about 1% damage. Take that enemy POS manager!!!

With all this excitement Im not sure I can handle whatever goodness the weekend has in store Razz
PostPosted: Fri Sep 07, 2007 4:13 pm  Reply with quote
Titan Pilot

I logged on Fogy to pick up a faction disrputor i buoght 4 jumps out of rv5..
on my way back (in a ranis) i see a geddon.. beeing that im anti ceptor fitted.. i cba to do much about him..
go back to rv5, refitt my fleet pest for some dual 650mm ac action.. dual repp tank etc..
Go the 2 jumps to geddon system, only to see him ss and cloak.. FUCKER!!

Back to RV5.. 1 hostile in local..
i warp to the station.. 4 hostiles in local.. do a scan.. raven, phoon, zealot, heretick..

raven comes to staton 50km off the undock point..
docks and undocks.. yay 5 km off me..
engage not engage, engage, not engage.. fuck it.. lets have him!
Start shooting EMP ammo, ripping through his shitty shield tank.. hitt armor.. wtf.. he's armor tanked.. must have been a funny settup.. he's dampening me with 1 dampener, and shield tanking a bitt + armor tanking.. and shooting me with cruise missiles.. explosive ones aswell.. im laughing at his damage..
in comes the phoon, heretick and zealot..
they start shooting me aswell.. and raven docks..
wtf my cap is gone.. Neut phoon.. yay!
ok tanking them and notice the heretic keeps trying to bump me away from the station,.. Twisted Evil STUPID STUPID STUPID!!
web scramble 6x dual 650mm ac's ripps him a new one in no time..

funny! Very Happy
chekk my cargo hold.. only 2 cap 800's left..
ok time to dock..
tank starts to fail as raven. phoon and zealot is shooting me with all they got.. i keep dipping into structure..
50% structure.. capbooster reloads.. FFS DOCK DOCK DOCK! nothing..
40% structure.. 30% structure.. cap booster reloaded.. pump in some fuel, and hitt the dual repp tank back on..
DOCK DOCK DOCK! blablabla stil aggressed.. FUCK!!
20% structure.. 10% structure.. 4% structure (some modules turn red and shitt..
im spamming the dock buttn like a retard on speed... DOCKING!.. WTF LOL!!
4% structure.. yarr!
This was fun!
Repair in station (20mill) reload guns, and capcharges.. out we go again..
raven is now 40km off, zealot is 20 off me, phoon is 15km.
Turn the tank on.. mwd towards the zealot.. (pp in guns Razz)
Gett in range of him, web and scramble and start shooting him.. phoon comes and bumps me out of web range.. FUCKER! zealot doing 1400m/s orbiting me at 24 km now.. i need a new target..
Phoon guy.. your it! Twisted Evil

so i change target to him.. shread his shields off..
armor going aswell.. but slower as i stil lgot pp loaded.. he hitt structure, and he deagresses... i start to count silently 1.. 2.. 3.. ~ 21..22..23..24..25 BOOM!! YARR!
my thoughts.. RAVEN YOUR NEXT!!
as i start to charge him.. he and the zealot warps out.. Sad

find out the phoon had 4x heavy unstable neuts fitted.. manual cap injecting and reping saved to much cap from beeing killd by him.. + my ecm drones did a good jobb aswell <3

http://shiny.euphoria-released.com/index.php?a=kill_related&kll_id=37284

all my work in stain done for now.. so i logg back on to Margido..

move some mods, and go to my mates mission system to dropp off some stuff..
undock, and do a scan.. hmm 2 retrievers, 1 hurricane, 1 harbinger, 1 drake, 1 caracal and a maulus... scan abit more.. find out theyr all in the same belt.. LOL MINING OP! \o/

so i warp to the belt at 50km. just to asess the situation.. dont want to gett into something i cant swallow as im in my speed ishtar.

they start locking me.. so i lock them back..

and chekk them out abitt..

huricane ac's, harbinger is beam.. drake hml's.. non of them moves more than 350m/s...

i start slowboating towards the retrievers.. i got hobgoblins out.. wich sudenly charge and popp the malus.. then i gett jammed by the caracal.. and the huricane is 8000m from me..webbing.. fuck!
mwd like a mofo out of his web range.. and gett some range.. shield go all the way down to 20%.. when im like 45 km off them.. non of them are hitting me any more.. and caracal lost his jamm.. ok letts have that caracal.. him and the harbinger is prety off the rest of them.. mwd in, lock him, and deploy t2 ogres.. he dies in like 10 seconds.. shield dropping again, so i mwd out to range.. only to find my ogres beeing shott at by the hurricane.. i loos 1 of them, and 2 others have structure damage..
Repair them back to full armor atleest..
hurricane warps out.. drake is aligning, but harbinger is sitting still.. OGER TIME! Very Happy
mwd back in, sett orbit, and launch my t2 ogers again.. letting him feel my 5.4mill in drone skills..
when he dipps into structure the drake comes back in.. and start sending heavy missiles after me!
harbinger dies.. and i put my t2 disruptor over to the drake.. gett the ogers going for him now!
they'r digging into his shields, and im orbiting him at 20km max speed.. his missiles hitts me for 1dmg each.. LOL
but my ogres starts to struggle with his tank at 30%.. i keep my range.. to see what happens.. after some minuts he hitts 25% and i figure i need more damage.. so i take a risk and go in close to use my 150mm's on him..
with the help from them, his tank folds, and he dies in a shiny explotion! Very Happy
From his wreck i pick up 2 t2 shield power relays, and a t2 invul..

some where in all this i killd theyr ity mk3 aswell.. leaving me at a total of 5 kills, maulus, caracal, drake, harbinger, iteron mk3. for the loss of 2 t2 ogres.. LOL

http://shiny.euphoria-released.com/index.php?a=kill_related&kll_id=37291

Cheers!
Fogy Twisted Evil

wtrlks fs isoignong on >????
then wai walkrtegd homer and tpposted tihd dhit, and npow i nkow know wnere we are m and wtf is goingo,.

Nathrezim
PostPosted: Fri Sep 07, 2007 4:30 pm  Reply with quote
God Himself

ishquar tehsainte wrote:
Skidd wrote:

nub .. don't you have access to general? nathrezim told us today some of his sexual "escpades" Razz

roflmfao Razz fuck off Razz

Skidd, dude, my 2 previous stories of ''Eos Power'' should be enough to feed your appettite for now Razz I love the first one alot.. I might get bothered to transfer a brutix story from maza forums Wink haha

Angmar01
PostPosted: Fri Sep 07, 2007 6:57 pm  Reply with quote
Forum Spammer

Raneru wrote:
Triumvirate OWXT Fight - a Shiny Pilots perspective:

Previous night in UEJ: sit patiently camping the gate for 2 hours trying very hard to stay focused. enemy gang gets 1j out then fooks off some where. Sod this, log off.

Next day: log back on to more camping fun. wait 10 mins before getting pissed off and going back 12j to our station. Then I got distracted and spent several hours afk playing guitar (ooh shiny!). Come back to find out they had a 250man fleet battle Evil or Very Mad

jhuu i was in and it was fucking fun Very Happy but when we logged off it was 0130 amd i had to get up like 0530 to go to work and i almost dident get to work today it have been a bad day for me i was in my own world tierd Confused

cartiff wrote:
Lunas, stop being a drama queen and chill, get laid if you must, but remember, pat's dad needs to get to sleep early as he works for a living.
Skidd
PostPosted: Sat Sep 08, 2007 10:25 pm  Reply with quote
Carrier Pilot

YAY!! Awesome stories guys. Fogy's is the best cause he pwned and I don't like Raneru's cause I wasn't there and I'm bias haha. Laughing

PLease start new topics though so it doesn';t get to mixed in one thread.