FAQ  Search  Memberlist  Usergroups  Profile  Log in to check your private messagesLog in   Register

Euphoria Released Forum Index
Page 1 of 1
   Euphoria Released Forum Index -> E-R Stories -> BNS - Griefing the griefers
Morgina
PostPosted: Thu Nov 02, 2006 7:29 pm  Reply with quote
God Himself

Our story started some weeks ago. Knowing that I would soon be needing a new BS, I decided to build one. Figuring out that I was a bit short on low end minerals, I started my own little mining op in Airaken.

I'd not been mining more that maybe 20mins, when Lord Grapefruit of Black Nebula Syndicate (BNS) warped into the belt in a t1 frig. He approached my can... In local i told him that I was not some n00b, and that he should stay away from my can, or I'd put the hurt on him. Someone else in local agreed, that he'd not want to fuck with E-R. I knew well enough that Lord Bellemor (with some weird spelling in his name), also BNS, sat outside the station in a raven.

These guys had been ganking haulers of our friends in lowsec, and had been griefing people in Airaken for a couple of weeks, so I was well aware of their tactics.

Well, the little griefer decided to flip my can just the same. Within 5 minutes, GordonB or Gazmus (can't remember who) had come to my help in a vagabond, and killed the little nub (so obviously Lord Bellemors alt). The raven saw what was coming, and wisely stayed at the station.

Speaking briefly with them in local, they seemed quite happy about the results, quite amused ... me, I was not really ready to let this go...

Well then, losing almost a FULL CAN OF PLAGIOCLASE, I was not satisfied with this puny kill, but wanted real revenge. Being a director in E-R, I immediately summoned the attention of leadership, asking if we could wardec these griefing nublars. For practical reasons, this idea was turned down ... but I was still not satisfied, but wanted their blood.

The next day I spoke with Thorgrim, ex E-R and general good guy in Unleashed Warriors, and contracted Unleashed Warrios to wardec Black Nebula Syndrome, just for a week. It turned out that Unleashed warriors were getting so many fun kills, even barges, that they decided on their own to keep the war going.

During the conflict, I even got intel that BNS were planning some stuff with some of our not-blues. Well, that plan certainly got shafted. Unleashed Warriors were relentless, killing BNS at every opportunity ... and collecting some nice loot as well.

After a couple of weeks, with a total of around 40 ships destroyed and 15 poddings, I learn that not only has Thorgrim and his Unleashed Warrior comrades put the HURT on BNS, but that BNS has actually disbanded for good.

A big THANK YOU goes out to Unleashed Warriors, AWESOME JOB GUYS! I wish I'd had the time to join your gank-o-rama, but am very happy you stepped up.

So let that be a lesson to all empire and lowsec griefers: E-R does not forgive and forget your transgressions, and we can put the hurt on you in many different ways.

And to Black Nebula Syndrome and Lord Bellemor: Told ya! Twisted Evil

Edit:
At some point during the conflict, BNS even offered UW 250M to stop the war and tell who had put out the contract. They backed down from this deal, claiming insufficient funds Smile
oodin
PostPosted: Thu Nov 02, 2006 7:42 pm  Reply with quote
Dreadnought Pilot

and theire most skilled pilot now fly under the unleashed warriors banner Twisted Evil
FFGR
PostPosted: Thu Nov 02, 2006 7:59 pm  Reply with quote
Carrier Pilot

"There are no coincidences. Only the illusion of coincidence." ™

Nami made my heart go *bump*
お金 = 神 (God = Money)
GordonB
PostPosted: Thu Nov 02, 2006 9:38 pm  Reply with quote
Cov Ops Hunter

t'was i who was in the vagabond and saved the day
Angmar01
PostPosted: Sat Nov 04, 2006 12:36 pm  Reply with quote
Forum Spammer

sweet Twisted Evil

cartiff wrote:
Lunas, stop being a drama queen and chill, get laid if you must, but remember, pat's dad needs to get to sleep early as he works for a living.
Skidd
PostPosted: Sun Nov 05, 2006 3:47 pm  Reply with quote
Carrier Pilot

Awesome ^^
PostPosted: Fri Sep 21, 2007 3:03 pm  Reply with quote
God Himself

Necro ... thought this one might amuse you once more
knifee
PostPosted: Fri Sep 21, 2007 3:23 pm  Reply with quote
God Himself

Morgina wrote:
lol. Bad Morg!

I did read it again though... and laugh again Very Happy

[15:52:49] Christopher Multsanti > where do cruel intentions live these days?
[15:52:58] Evil Edna > in failville
[15:53:13] Christopher Multsanti > is that low sec?
Angmar01
PostPosted: Fri Sep 21, 2007 8:04 pm  Reply with quote
Forum Spammer

knifee wrote:
Morgina wrote:
lol. Bad Morg!

I did read it again though... and laugh again Very Happy

signed Twisted Evil

cartiff wrote:
Lunas, stop being a drama queen and chill, get laid if you must, but remember, pat's dad needs to get to sleep early as he works for a living.